As soon as the bachelorette crew arrives at their destination, Camila stands in the club, wide-eyed as she takes in her surroundings. The club is dark, crowded, and smells kind of bad, just as she had imagined it would. Truth be told, this is the first time she's ever set foot inside of a strip club. So when she watches the half naked women sliding down the poles, she cannot bring herself to look away. Suddenly the room has gotten 10 degrees hotter. She doesn't even realize that her jaw has dropped a bit until she feels a hand under her chin lifting it back up. She turns to her right to see Dinah smirking at her.

"It's so obvious that this is your first time at a strip club, Walz." Dinah laughs as she grabs Camila's hand and ushers her, and the rest of the girls, to a booth near one of the stages. After they all get settled in the booth, Camila looks toward the stage again and sets her sights on a brunette that is in minimal clothing and is dancing seductively. Camila gulps when she makes eye contact with the woman. The Latina watches as the woman walks toward the edge of the stage. She figures she is just going to dance there. However, the exotic dancer has other plans and she makes her way down the stage stairs and walks over to their table. Camila's eyes go wide and her mouth gets dry when she watches the woman stop in front of her table. Luckily, Normani and Vero are on the end and not her.

"Any of you ladies want a lap dance?" The beautiful woman asks, her voice raspy.

"This one does." Dinah points to Camila and the Latina immediately shakes her head no. She promised herself she wouldn't touch any of the stripping ladies. Even if other people think it's harmless, she just can't bring herself to touch another woman that isn't Lauren.

"I'm um.." Camila starts stuttering when the half naked girl starts to come closer to her side of the table. When Vero stands up from the booth and gives the woman access to Camila, she panics. "Going to go get a um drink at the bar." The flustered Cuban scrambles out of the booth before the dancer can get to her and practically sprints to the bar.

When she gets to the bar, she orders two shots of tequila. Once they are poured, she is about to down one until someone interrupts her.

"Well well never thought I would run into you here." Camila hears a vaguely familiar voice say. She sets her tequila down and turns to the person beside her. Her eyes widen when she sees who it is.

"Jamie." She nods her head curtly at the man.

Jamie is Austin's step brother. He is 3 years older than him. Jamie never liked Camila to begin with so she has no idea what to expect from this conversation.

"Austin used to love to come to places like this." The man says as he looks around the club. "He was so young. Had a whole life ahead of him, but you took that from him." She watches as his face turns up in disgust when his eyes land on her. His words make her insides boil. The shots of tequila are very tempting at the moment so she takes both back to back without even grimacing and turns to Austin's brother.

"I had a full life ahead of me too and your brother almost took that from me. He is the reason I have nightmares almost every night. He is the reason I flinch every single time a man gets too close to me." Camila motions for the bartender to pour her more shots.

"He was obviously provoked." Jamie scoffs and Camila balls her hands into tight fists. "I mean if I remember correctly, you were the one who went to his place. If you were so scared of him why did you go over to his house and provoke him?"

Luckily, the bartender is back with her shots and she takes two more. Liquid courage.

"I went to confront the bastard because he was blackmailing and threatening me!" She shouts loudly, not even caring that several people at the bar have turned to face them.