Chapter 13

(Nobodies point of view)

They all ran into the trees, then started to slow down.
"Okay! We will split up! Pitch, Black, and R will go right. Skylight, Red, and Chill go left. Me, Silence, and Silver, will go straight forwards. And Darkpelt, Savage and Grim will look down from the trees." Gorgeous said.
Savage growled, but Grim just grinned. "Gorgeous, please, there must be another way" Savage growled. "No. That is how I chose the teams, so that is how they will be" Gorgeous said, confidently. Savage nodded and climbed up into the trees. They all went their directions.
Gorgeous, Silence and Silver fast walked forward. "If you catch the sent of Gentle, let me know" Gorgeous said softly. Silver and Silence nodded.
But suddenly she whispered nervously "Stop"
"What?" Silver looked at Gorgeous.
"I said stop" she repeated. The three stopped and looked behind them.
Their eyes widened. They saw it.
"Aaaaaaaaaaah!!!"

🐱

Savage, Grim and Darkpelt looked down from the trees, when a scream echoed through the forest. They all exchanged a look. "Let's go" Savage said. They ran across the trees, but Savage stopped abruptly, making Darkpelt and Grim bump into him.
"I think I saw some movement down there..." Savage leaned down to get a better look at it. Darkpelt looked down at the branch they sat on, as she heard a creek. "Savage, the branch!!" Darkpelt yelled, but she was too late. The branch snapped and they tumbled to the floor. "Ugh..." They all groaned as they stood back up.
"Perfect..." Savage growled. "Maybe if you didn't-" Grim started, but Savage turned and slashed him in the face.
"Maybe if you didn't keep talking!" Savage hissed. Grim growled as droplets of blood dripped onto the leaf covered ground, making little tapping noises. "Guys..." Darkpelt said in a warning tone. They turned around and that's when they saw it.
"Nooooo!!!"

🐱

"Did you hear that?" Skylight paused.
"Let's get out of hear" Red growled.
"That's, like, a great idea" Skylight said, running towards their new territory. "We're such cowards" Chill said, following Skylight.
"No, we're just smart" Red said.

🐱

"What was that?" Pitch asked.
"Something's wrong" Black growled.
"We should find what it-" Pitch started. "No" R said simply.
"The best option, is to run" R said, looking around.
"We're going to run?" Black started, surprised those words came from his mentors mouth.
"Like cowards?" Pitch finished Black's sentence. "First we heard screams from Silver and Gorgeous, then from Savage, Grim and Darkpelt. We haven't heard any from Skylight, Red, or Chill." R said. Pitch and Black exchanged a glance. "And?" They asked, at the same time. R sighed.
"They're the only ones who would run, instead of going towards the screams" R explained. "So your saying, they're the only ones who won't get attacked?" Pitch started. "Because they ran?" Black finished. "Yes" R nodded.
"That's what I think any-" R stopped abruptly. "Run!" He hissed. The twins didn't hesitate, as they bolted away. They knew to never hesitate when their mentor gave a warning.
A shadow leaped from the bushes, and went after the twins. R hissed.
He ran after the thing. It tackled Pitch to the ground, and they went tumbling down the unlevel ground. "Pitch!" Black meowed.
R tackled the shadow thing.
"Run, Pitch!" R hissed, pulling the shadow thing off Pitch. His ear was torn at the tip, but it was nothing big.
The twins ran. R bit wildly at the shadow. He couldn't make out what it was. It was too dark in this forest.
All he could see was eyes. Yellow eyes.
It hissed in pain and retreated into the trees. Blood ran down from R's forehead, and from his mouth. But it wasn't his blood in his mouth. He spat, whatever that was, blood on the floor, then ran after the twins.

🐱

Gorgeous limped on her sliced leg, as she tried to run away. Silence had Silver laying limp on his back.
Gorgeous bumped into Skylight, Red, and Chill. They looked at each other worried, then back at their leader.
"What's going on?" Red asked.
"I will explain later, for now, help me get back to the clan" Gorgeous said, and the triplets walked beside Gorgeous, and helped her walk.
🐱