Sakura almost spit out her tea, knowing that Naruto was 100% correct. "He's not wrong Sasuke." She chuckled, watching the Uchiha's face turn the color of his favorite food.

"I'll kill you dobe." He growled, standing up from the table.

"I'd like to see you try." Naruto taunted, rising from his seat as well.

"If you're gonna fight, do it outside!" Sakura warned, herding the angry boys out the door. "Thank you for the snacks!" She called behind her as she led her teammates into the forest.

————————————————————————————————

"Go ahead." She motioned towards them, "Duke it out. Now there's nothing for you to destroy except trees."

"Y-you're going to let us fight?" Naruto looked at Sakura suspiciously, "I thought you hated it."

"I do." Sakura agreed, "Go ahead though. It's better to let your anger out on each other rather than holding it up and eventually killing a bunch of people because you're so angry."

Naruto tapped his chin thoughtfully and eventually nodded. "Sounds good by me Sakura-chan. Let's go teme."

"You're on, dobe." Sasuke replied, sliding into a fighting stance.

The two boys circled each other menacingly, sending glares and smirks every few seconds.

"You gonna hit me or are you just gonna circle around me like a coward teme?" Naruto goaded the Uchiha. "Or are you just scared I'm gonna beat you?"

"In your dreams dobe." Sasuke smirked, making a jab for Naruto's face.

Naruto was too slow to jump completely out of the way, but was able to miss the brunt of the hit. Sasuke's fist grazed Naruto's cheekbone, leaving the latter open for a roundhouse-kick to the ribs. This time, Naruto jumped out of the way, leaping onto Sasuke from above, leg outstretched.

Sakura wanted to yell tips at Naruto, realizing how poor his fighting techniques were. He was only able to keep up with Sasuke because of his ridiculous resilience. If he was forced to rely on his wits or skill, he'd be creamed. Getting antsy watching the boys fight, Sakura realized that she didn't need to sit on the sidelines. She had become so used to letting the boys do whatever while she cheered them on uselessly because they were so out of her league. They weren't any more. Not by a long shot.

"I'm joining in!" She announced proudly, cracking her knuckles.

"Are you sure Sakura-chan?" Naruto asked, looking worriedly at the girl.

"Sure as hell." Sakura replied, jumping into the fray. "And I'm not going easy on you two."

"I'd expect no less." Sasuke stated, surprising himself and Sakura.

Sakura followed Sasuke's movements expertly, dodging his punches and blocking his kicks. She loved the added challenge of Naruto's spontaneity and did her best to predict his next move.

In the spur of the moment, she ducked to the ground and thrust the edge of her palm into the back of Sasuke's knee, causing him to stumble forward. Utilizing that momentum, she jumped behind him and pushed him into the unassuming Naruto, knocking both of them over.

"I win!" Sakura chuckled, smiling at the fallen heap of Sasuke and Naruto.

"That was a cheap move." Sasuke shook his head.

"No move is cheap as long as it gets its desired effect!" Sakura laughed again, reveling in her victory.

"Let's go back to Tsunami's." Naruto suggested, visibly proud of Sakura.