"That was... That was really good." She gently says as she rest her head on my chest and covers her naked body. Damn it, I can't believe I actually fucked her. This is my best night ever.

"No, that wasn't good. That was the best." I brag and she looks up to me smiling. I look at her blue eyes as she stare at me with satisfaction. I really never expected her to be in her state moments ago. She stands up and grabs her phone to call someone but I stop her before she can stick it to her ear.

"You don't have to worry, you can sleep here. With me." I tell her with calm voice, kissing her neck from her back. I pull her back to the bed and she snuggles into me.

Emily's POV

I woke up noticing my arms are around Harry's body. I feel anxious realizing I have slept beside Harry in a same room and that we are both naked. I sit at the edge of the bed, trying to compose myself.

Flashes of Harry's hands all over my body appears on my mind and he entering me, then I remembered we shared extraordinary moments last night. The feeling was surreal. I can't believe we fu-

"Goodmorning love." I hear his deep raspy morning voice from my back, cutting off my thoughts.

I turn around to him with his beautiful smile that shines with the ray of sunlight hitting his face. "What happened last night?" I ask like I didn't have a clue.

"We fucked babe. You were so damn good." He emphasizes the word we. Well, he looks proud of it. Is it wrong that he does? I don't know how to feel about it. I really like that he goes crazy about last night but should I be happy for that? I can't tell this to anyone.

"I'm going to the bathroom." I pick up my dress and head to the door.

"I'll go with you." He smirks and sits up against the headboard lifting his arm to rest behind his head. God I can't keep my eyes off of his toned body exposing to me.

"You can wait here." I give him a half smile assuring that I will be fine on my own.

The house is full of trash and some guys are on the floor. I walk rapidly but there is this one guy who looked at me with suspicious eyes. I ignore him but he begins to speak.

"Emily, right?" He asks.

What? How did he...

"Yeah? How did you know my name?" I get nervous. He might be some stalker shit or something.

"Uhm, Harry." He looks confused. Harry seems to know a lot of people here.

"Oh okay. Would you excuse me.." I try not to sound harsh. I turn around but he caught my wrist and I face to him. "Nice meeting you." He smiles.

"Yeah you too." Sort of. I don't have time to ask his name and it's awkward that I'm not wearing anything, only a blanket wrapped around me. I can ask Harry about him later on.

I come back to the room but Harry is still on the bed, naked. What did he do while I'm at the bathroom?

He stand up and he walks to the wardrobe and pull out his new black boxers, skinny jeans, plain white t-shirt and boots. I turn around to give him some privacy to dress.

"Are you serious? As if you didn't enjoy your view last night." He smirks. Is he really doing this again? Of course I'm drunk last night and my system was not functioning well.

He put on his boxers and jeans, leaving his V line exposed, damn it. He pushes me against the wall, leaning closer to me. "Don't you like your view last night? You seemed to love it." He warmly whispers below my ear.

"Yeah.. It's fine. I like it." I have no choice but to go with his flow. But deep inside, I really love it, more than that but he doesn't need to know. He kisses me on the cheek and releases his grip from me. He put over his white shirt making his tattoos visible under it.

"Where do you want to go?" He asks as he pushes his hair upwards and pull out his keys. I don't know if I want to go out with him today, I'm tired.

"Home I guess." I answer.

.....

The drive was silent but he breaks it halfway.

"You like me Emily. So what are we now?" He suddenly asks. I pretend not to hear him and I look out to the window.

"What? Sorry." I gape.

"You heard me." He chuckles.

"I'm drunk last night okay? I probably said that but it's not true." I defend. I remember I said that, but I need him not to believe on that. I'm not good enough for him and I'm still not sure about what's going to happen.

"Whatever you say, love."

He park in front of our house and thank god my mom isn't here. I climb out and head straight to our door but as I turn around he's following me.

"What do you think you're doing?" I stop him with my small hands pressed on his chest.

"Going inside your house too." He beams. But why? Doesn't he have his own place to stay? Ugh. I give him a glare and he smirks at me.

"Don't worry, I won't fuck-" I silence his mouth using my index finger before he finishes his sentence. Someone might hear his careless mouth.

"Fine." I sigh and he kisses my finger. What is wrong with this man kissing any parts my body?

I open the door and Lilly appears, surprising me.

"Holy-!" I nudge Harry to stop his next word. He must be really surprised.

"Right. This is Lilly, my sister." I grin to Harry and Lilly.

"Hi young man!" Lilly waves at Harry in a funny way. We both laugh at Harry as he looks at us so confused.

"Come on. Get inside." I pull Harry and he is still staring at Lilly, watching her every move as she goes back upstairs.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask him as I offer him to sit on the couch. Lilly probably reminds Harry of someone by the way he looks at her. I don't know.

"You two really look alike. I might fall for her instead of you." He roams my face.

Wait, what did he say? Fall? No.

"Stop that!" I swat him in his arms and laugh.

*******

Sorry for the late update guys. Been busy.

I hope you're enjoying! :)

Please don't forget to Vote. :) Comment also, so you can help me. :))

Thank you! ILY!