❣ Chapter 1 ❣

"Ms. (____). . ." someone spoke up. You were inside your office once again. After calming down the Tanaka family earlier and using your quirk incessantly throughout the day, all you wanted was to sleep and rest inside your haven.

    The office was plain, shelves that are stocked up with books, a desk in the middle where your laptop laid and a few other materials, a small couch at the right side and an open window to your left. The walls were also decorated with fake plants that are positioned tactically to help you calm down. A few picture frames also hung here and there but what was eye-catching was your family picture.

    "Ms. (____). . ." the nurse called out again as you groaned. Head lifting up from your arms and looked at the female with tired eyes. "Yes?" your voice came out groggy and unpleasant.

    The nurse was flabbergasted at your appearance and was guilty that she interrupted you while you were resting. "Mrs. Todoroki wanted to see you. . ." she said after a long pause.

    You rose your brow in question, "Does she need my help again?"

    Standing up, you fixed your hair as best as you could. "No, she told me she wanted to see you," the female said as she gave a clipboard to you. A sigh escaped your nose in exhaustion, "I'll go see her then. Thank you," you opened the door and closed it once the nurse got out.

   You locked and it checked it twice, you would always lock your office since valuable information was there. With your eyes closing every now and then, it was a challenge for you to venture out on an adventure through the big halls of your hospital.

   Finally, after somewhat a year, you got to Mrs. Todoroki's room. You raised your hand to knock only for it to be opened with someone. Eyes widening as you looked up to see the individual.

   He was handsome alright, with his dual-colored hair (one side is white while the other was red), his heterochromatic eyes that shone slightly, and his expression similar to yours. He had a scar on his left side, which was somewhat attractive for you and it made him handsome even more.

    Gods above, your heart was beating rapidly as he stared you down. "You must be Dr. (____)," he said in a low voice. Even his voice was undeniably soothing, you bet this man had a thousand girls swooning over him. You fought back a blush as you tucked your hair behind your ear in embarrassment.

    "Oh, (____)! Come in!" a voice exclaimed from inside the room. The man stood aside to let you in. "Do you need help with something, Mrs. Todoroki?" you asked, relieved that your voice sounded decent. You do not want to sound like a zombie from an American Apocalypse in front of the visually attractive man.

    "Shouto, could you stay for a bit?" she inquired and looked at the man beside you. He pressed his lips into a thin line before nodding, "I'll just make an excuse why I am late to the party."

    The dude is a party animal? That was shocking, you thought but quickly scolded yourself for judging the person too fast.

     The man exhaled, a waved of wind tickling your nape. He closed the door and went inside to sit beside his mother. "(____) this is Shouto, my son," Mrs. Todoroki said as she pointed to the male. "Shouto? As in Shouto the Pro Hero?" your eyes widened. "Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't recognize me at first," Shouto said as a blush was forming on his cheeks.

    "I was cooped up too much inside this hospital that I seldom got any information from the outside world," you scratched your cheek in embarrassment. Not only was the man in front of you handsome, but was also a Pro Hero that would treat you right!

    His mother coughed and giggled slightly as she pinched the reddening ears of the male. "My son is very strong and fearless," she poked him slightly on his sides as he stiffened. "And so I would like you two to get to know each other."