61

Ninas POV

"Babe, can you get that?"  I yell to Nico as my phone rings in the other room.  I finish unpacking the last box into the new apartment.

"It's Dylan."  He says as he hands me the phone.

"Hey Dyl, what's up?"

"I miss you.  It's already been two months and Bertuzzi still has to come over and help me do my laundry."

"Wow I can't believe it's already been two months and you still don't know how to do your own laundry.  You don't know how to cook ethir, how are you still alive?"

"We order take out most nights."  He laughs, almost hearing him smile through the phone.

"Is Tyler moving in with you?"

"Yeah. Since you left it's been kinda lonely and he is looking for cheap rent so it's working out pretty well.  Plus, he knows how to do laundry."

"Wow what would you do without him?"  I say sarcastically.

"I would wear dirty clothes all the time or just borrow clean ones."

"You are gross you know that?"  I laugh.  "Well I gotta go I'm almost done unpacking. I love you."

"Love you too little sister." 

I put my phone back in my pocket and look around as I sit on the bed.  It's been a whole two months since I started playing with the Metropolitan Riveters and moved here with the love of my life.  This is insane, I have a life now outside of Detroit.  Dylan would kill us if he found out we are sleeping in the same bed let alone the same room.  It's almost the end of the summer and it couldn't have been better, even if college does start in a few weeks.  Lucky me I'm taking my classes online so I can be at home more.  My thoughts are interrupted by Nico walking into the room.

"You know what we are missing?"  He says as he sits down next to me and puts his arm around me while I lean into his shoulder.

"What's that?"  I look up to meet his gorgeous eyes.

"A puppy." 

"I would love that."

"Let's go look tomorow."

"Sounds good babe.  I love you."

"I love you too."

---------------------------------------------------------
THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 9K AND ALL THE RATINGS I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!  I love you all so much thank you for reading!