56

Ninas POV

I move Dylan's bobble head out of the way on the shelf to make room for a picture.  It still baffles me why he has a bobble head of himself.  He walks into the room laughing at something on FaceTime as he looks into the room.

"Hey when do I get my bobble head?"  I hear Zach yell through the phone.

"Why don't you try scoring a goal first mr. Wheres-the-net-ski."  The look on Zachs face was priceless as Dylan can't stop laughing at the fact that I just roasted his best friend.

"That was so mean."  He pouted.

"Well she's not wrong..."  Dylan adds on.

"What now you too?  Man I need some new friends."

The laughter of both of them dies down as Dylan walks out of the room.  I look down at my own phone to see a call from Nico, I smile and pick up.

"Hey babe."

"Hello Love, man I love hearing your voice."

"Are you excited for your season to start?  You have 2 more days, Dylan's is tomorow."

"Will you be there?"

"Absolutely."

"Then yes I am very, very excited."

"I love you."  I laugh.

"I love you too, I have to go.  Taylor is asking for some help with something."  He laughs as I hear Taylor yell hello through the phone.

Only 2 more days until I get to see him again and I can't even contain myself as I dance around my room happily.