Chapter 19 Not Another One

Start from the beginning

He poked her first but he didn't get a reaction.

I ushered him to go on.

He then started to shake her gently when out of nowhere, her fist connected with Snotlout's face and she sat up quickly.

We all gasped over dramatically.

"IT LIVES" Tuffnut screamed.

I smacked his arm. "Shut up!" I hissed.

Hiccup then just walked over to her and offered his hand.

"Hi there, are you okay?" He asks as the stranger didn't hesitate to hold Hiccup's hand, and swoon over him.

"Oh yes I'm okay, I think" She said.

"What's your name?" Snotlout asked.

"Heather" (BOOM LOL) the stranger says.

"What beautiful name for a gorgeous girl" Snotlout said. She smiled too nicely, and gently pushed Snotlout away so she was face to face with Hiccup again.

Anger started to go up to it's boiling point. Keep it cool Astrid.

"What are you doing here?" I asked placing my hand on my hip.

"I-I was captured by the outcasts on their ship, but I was able to escape. I kept swimming away until I found this island" She said.

"Oh no, you must be freezing and starving. Well, welcome to the island of Berk! This is your home for now!" Hiccup gestured.

"Thank you" Heather smiled at Hiccup and to my bad luck, Hiccup was gazing at her. Gazing at her too long for my liking.

"Yeah welcome Heather!" Snotlout and Fishlegs said at the same time.

"Ugh" Me and Ruff said at the same time. We followed behind the boys who were leading Heather back to the village.

"I don't trust her" I whispered.

"You and me both" Ruff replied.

When we got to the village, Hiccup didn't hesitate to introduce Heather to Stoick and show her around Berk. The boys were fighting over her too. She was amazed when she found out that Berkians lived with dragons. And as for the boys, they were hogging Heather. But I know Heather was after Hiccup.

Ugh.

The frequent flirting, the batting if eyelashes. It makes me wanna gag.

But even she's doing this, I trust Hiccup. I guess he's just being nice to a stranger. That's one thing that makes me love him even more. I just hope that he doesn't throw my trust away, for some girl.

Right now, me and Ruffnut were hanging out. We were sitting on a tree in the forest, looking at the horizon.

"Hey Astrid" She spoke.

"Mhm?" I ask.

"Do you trust that walking mermaid to be with Hiccup?" she asks.

"Alright, one, she isn't a mermaid alright? Two, I don't know actually. I feel like I trust him. But the thing is, I don't have trouble trusting Hiccup, I have trouble trusting her with Hiccup" I replied.

"Yeah, Snotlout seems to be having fun with her too" She mumbled.

Snotlout?

"Fishlegs too" I replied.

"Yeah yeah, him too. But it's just that she doesn't have bashing material and I do! Snotlout loves bashing!" she exclaimed.

Wait, I smell something fishy here.