"I am happy about that."

"No. Somebody has a crush." He sang, poking my ribs.

I curled over at the touch and giggled. "Stop it!" I squealed.

"Say it." Luke teased, wiggling his fingers on my side as I continued to squirm around.

"Never!" I  gasped.

He brought his other hand up to my other side, doubling the rate of the ticklishness and I burst into a deeper fit of giggles as I writhed around. "Say it." He repeated.

"Okay! Okay!" I cried, causing Luke to retract his hands from my sides and waited for me to speak. I thought for a minute. I immediately shot to my feet, trying to make a run for it before Luke caught me by wrapping his arms around myly torso and pulling me back. I let out a loud squeal before giving up. "Okay, fine! You win." I said, breathlessly as he tossed me onto his bed and sat on my legs.

"Say it." He said smugly.

"Okay, so I have a crush on Jack. Happy?"

"I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you. What?" He teased with a smirk.

"You're an ass." I huffed.

He just shrugged. "I just didn't hear it."

"I have a crush on Jack!" I yelled. "Are you happy now?!"

Luke laughed to himself and I jumped when I got a text as Luke stood up from on top of me. I got in my phone and saw that it was Jack.

I'm pretty happy about it ;)

I gasped and my jaw dropped as my face flamed a bright red. 

"Where is he?" I asked Luke.

"Where is who?" He asked innocently.

I angrily showed him the text and he burst out laughing.

That's when Jack decided to pop into Luke's room with a nonchalant smile on his face.

"Hey." He chirped. "You really shouldn't yell things like that, the whole street can hear you."

He just made Luke laugh even harder and I could see tears starting to form.

I stuck my tongue out at Jack before moving around him to get out of the room before I died of embarassment.

Before I could get to the door, Jack grabbed my wrist gently and without looking at me, he whispered. "The feelings mutual."

Without looking back at him, I ripped my wrist out of his grip. "Then do something about it." I whispered back, causing Jack to finally look at me with a smirk tugging at his lips. I quicklly made my way out of the room and down the hall to my room.

I opened my laptop and my Google Chrome turned on to Yahoo. Of course the display news article read: Perfect Girl Can't Even Keep a Guy

I rolled my eyes. "Nice one." I muttered sarcastically, leaving Yahoo and going onto Facebook where I had twenty new messages and about fifty notifications. Great.

I skimmed through the messages but stopped when I saw one from Amber and quickly clicked on it.

Hey, can we talk? Let's go out for lunch next weekend? Message back! <3

I groaned, not really wanting to accept her offer but I was very intrested in what she had to say and what was going on with her. So I messaged her back.

Yeah, sure. Meet me at The Basement on Saturday at one?

The Basement was a hang out for the teens in town, where they go after school and such. After I responded to Amber, I scanned through the rest of the messages. Just random people that I have never heard of trying to either support me or insult me.