Ch. Twenty- Six

"Ah! I'm so excited!" Allison squealed as we walked down the beach. We just left the house, but we could already hear the music and see the flashing lights and teens from the pier.

Allison was wearing a halter top bikini with a black "neck plate halter" as she called it. The neck plate was covered in bronze beads and it fit her nicely. Her bright red hair was in a loose pony tail over her right shoulder and her makeup was done heavy, like mine and Ariana's.

Ariana was wearing an open weave knit tank top with fringe dangling down her waist. The tank top revealed her simple pink bikini top easily. Her hair was all hanging over her left shoulder thank you to a billion bobby pins.

I was wearing a see through sweater with white stripes, revealing my blue bikini underneath of it. My hair was just straightened and my makeup was also heavy. We all were wearing simple jean shorts that were too short for comfort but not too short. Mine were darker with a few holes. Allison's were white and had just one small pointless hole by the pocket. Ariana had light faded shorts with no holes.

We all looked cute, if I do say so myself.

Of course, Luke and Ariana were holding hands as we walked. I was walking with Allison while Jack and Adam were walking behind us. 

"Is my hair okay?" Allison asked me for the billionth time.

I laughed. "You look great. Stop stressing, it's just a party."

"Yeah, but it's a party with hot guys." She said in a duh tone. She spun around to face Adam and Jack behind us. "And I'm sure they'll have hot girls too. I mean, hot guys don't have a party without hot girls."

"So where do you fit in?" Jack teased.

Allison just stuck her tongue out at him before turning back around.

We finally came up to the party where there was a huge fire in the middle of it all. Speakers were placed randomly, blasting LMFAO at the moment. There were people everywhere dancing and drinking. Just having a good time.

Some of the guys were shirtless and most of the girls were in their bikinis.

"This was a stupid idea." I heard Adam mutter behind me.

I quicky spun around and glared at him. "Then go home. You won't be missed." I growled before stepping up to Ariana and Allison. I hooked arms with them and dragged them deeper into the party.

"Hey, you guys made it." Drew and Gage were standing in front of us smiling.

"Wouldn't miss it." Allison chirped.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes.

"Well, I'll go find Luke." Ariana said quietly before retreating back towards Luke.

"Do you want something to drink?" Drew asked us.

Allison looked at me, waiting for me to answer. 

"Yeah, sure." I said sweetly.

"You know they mean alcoholic drinks, right?" Allison asked with raised eyebrows.

I chuckled. "Yeah, I figured that much, Ally."

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I rolled my eyes. "Of course I'm sure." Then I looked back up at the guys. "How 'bout those drinks."

Drew chuckled before taking my hand in his as Gage did the same with Allison and led us over to a pick up truck with the back full of coolers.

"What do you want?" Drew asked me.