22. Telling my sister the truth?

"I would never hurt her. She's too perfect to hurt. I could never imagine hurting her" Jem says with a loving smile.

I smile widely at his words. He pulls me into his side, his arm around my waist. I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I'm glad. She deserves someone who respects her" Kait says to Jem with a smile.

"Ty, honey" mum says "Why don't you show Jem around. I've got your bedroom ready for you both" she smiles at Jem and winks at me. I blush and hold Jems hand.

"Let's go" I say and drag Jem into the house before they can embarrass me anymore.

Jem laughs under his breath and let's me drag him around the house. I show him the way around before stopping at my bedroom door. I open the door and pull Jem into the room. Once we're both in I close the door and see our bags on the bed.

My bedroom has a cream carpet with grey walls and a black and white double bed in the middle of the room. The wardrobe and bedside tables are black. It's nothing interesting.

"This is different to your bedroom at your dad's house" Jem observes.

"Yeah" I say.

I walk to the bed and start unpacking my clothes. We play some music on my speaker and unpack. Once we're done, I jump onto my bed and lie down.

"That looks comfy" Jem smirks.

"It is" I laugh. I watch as Jem takes his top off and shoes off before climbing onto the bed. He moves so he's lying on top of me.

"I wonder if it still works" he whispers seductively into my ear. I smirk and wrap my legs around his waist bringing his body closer to mine.

"We should test it out" I whisper into his ear and seductively bite his ear, then I kiss down his neck and back up to his lips.

He kisses me deeply, I open my mouth and he slips his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fight for dominance but his wins.

He grinds his body against mine and I softly moan into his mouth. I pull away to catch my breath after a few moments but his lips trail down my neck.

He finds my sweet spot and I let out another moan. He kisses my neck. His teeth graze the spot, then he licks it. The feeling is sensational. He keeps kissing it and I can feel him leave a mark. I'm going to kill him for giving me a hickey. His hands trail up my shirt and he places his lips back onto mine.

"Woah" someone says from the door.

We pull apart in surprise. I look over Jem's shoulder to see Kaitlyn looking at us with a shocked expression. She narrows her eyes at me and Jem before laughing and rolling her eyes.

"It's sister time" Kait says.

When I lived here, we would have one day a week where we would sit in my room for an hour or so and catch up on what's going on in our lives. Jem looks at me with a confused face.

"Sorry, Kait is right. It's sister time" I say.

"Neil was wondering if you'd want to go out the back and get to know eachother" Kait offers.

Jem nods and gets off of me. He puts his top back on along with his shoes.

"I'll see you at dinner" Jem says and kisses me briefly before walking out of my room to spend some time with Neil.

I sigh and sit up. I straighten my t-shirt before moving to the edge of the bed to sit with Kait to have sister time.

"So" Kait starts.