2. I finally arrive where I belong...

Ty's POV

I arrive in Wales after a few hours flight. It's mid-afternoon, about 2 o'clock I'd say.

I look around and notice that it isn't that busy. I'm usually here in the summer, so I'm used to being pushed everywhere I go. It's mid-winter of 2018 and I remember that it's most likely wet outside.

I walk to gather my things and I collect the 2 bags I brought with me. It doesn't seem like much, I know. But the thing is, I don't own much.

In the first bag is the usual. Clothes, essentials and some ornaments from home. Including a picture of my mum, Kaitlyn, me and Neil.

Yes, we consider Neil part of our family. It's not much but I had to keep my weapons in a separate bag. I didn't have much in New York. I brought some swords, daggers, an electrum whip and some honuglarus'.

Honuglarus' are swords which can kill basically everything, they're covered in honus to help us.

But, these swords don't work for anyone else, they only work with someone who has hunter blood. It won't kill a mortal if they touch a honuglarus, they just won't work.

There isn't just anyone who can make these. The only people who can make honuglarus' are the weapons masters.

These are a group of men and women who are stronger than the rest of us, they are the only ones who can create a honuglarus, the only ones who know how to make them.

They aren't like us, there aren't many of them because there's a specific ritual they go through, but you have to survive the ritual. Not many do.

Once you survive it, you become immortal. The weapons masters gave their lives over to making our weapons and are not allowed to leave unless on a mission. But that is extremely rare. I take bags and look around for Ace.

I find him within seconds, it's hard to miss him. He's tall with light skin, bright ginger hair, purple eyes and a lot of muscle, I look delicate, but I can assure you that I am not delicate.

In fact, I am the strongest of my generation. I know I look extremely delicate, but you never judge a book by its cover, am I right?

I walk over to where Ace is standing, we greet eachother with a warm hug.

"I've been waiting so long for this day" Ace says to me.

"Me too, dad" I say against his shoulder.

After a moment we break apart and Ace picks up my bags to take them to the car. I kept saying I was capable of doing it myself, but Ace just ignored my protest. He put them in the car and we drove home.

It's a 1 and a half hour journey back to my dad's house from the airport. I'm not like my father, I don't speak unless I know the people or I'm spoken to.

I look out my window and watch as the trees fly past in a blur, making a green wall. I'm used to this. People might think I'm crazy, but I like the speed.

I love it so much that Ace bought me a motorbike for christmas. Zinnia bought the gear. I love it.

We talk about what I'm going to do now, which comes to the same conclusion as always.

I will train and keep an eye out for monsters until I get an assignment.

"How's Cassia?" I ask Ace.

"Good, she refuses to train though" Ace says casually.

"Why?" I ask in surprise. Cassia loves training. Why would she suddenly stop?