20. Good News or Great News?

Only one interesting thing has happened in the past 3 months since I went cliff diving.

The boys made an alliance with another wolf pack and had a fight with a few rogue wolves. That's why I'm still assigned to them. Pathetic.

It's spring break and I'm sitting in bed talking to Jem when my phone rings. I pick it up and see the all too familiar number.

"Kaitlyn?" I answer. I hear her scream in happiness.

"Omg, Ty you won't guess what" she screams down the phone. I pull my phone away from my ear.

"What?" I ask with a laugh.

"Neil proposed" she says.

"About time" I respond "I'm so happy for you" there's a moment of silence. I haven't spoken to her in so long I've missed her.

"Have you met someone yet Ty?" She asks softly.

"Well..." I don't know if I should tell her or not. I mean, how bad could this go? "Yes I have"

"Ooo" she says "tell me" she pleads. I laugh. I look over my shoulder at a smiling Jem.

"Well his name is James Crestfall but we call him Jem for short" I start "He's tall, muscular, tanned, he has blue eyes and brown hair. He's always there when I need him, he's sweet, kind, caring, a bit bossy at times but nothing I can't handle" I giggle. I look at Jem as I say it and I see his pure curiosity.

"How long?" She asks me.

"4 months" I say simply.

"Mmm" she says "What have you done together?" She asks.

"Kait" I whine. Jem laughs deeply at my pain. I know he can hear the whole conversation.

"Held hands?" She asks.

"Yes" I say simply.

"Hugged?"

"Yes"

"Kissed?"

"Yes"

"Tongue?"

"Yes"

"Sex?" She says simply. My breath catches.

"No" I say and look away from Jem knowing that my face is burning up.

"You need to girl" she says "your missing out" I laugh nervously.

I watch as Jem crawls towards me, lust and love in his eyes. He growls lightly at me, playfully. He jumps on me so he's hovering above me with my back against the bed.

"Jem" I squeel when he jumps on me.

"Ooo?" Kait says "is he there?" I shoot Jem a look.

"Yeah, he is" I say, Jem kisses my neck and I bite my lip to muffle the moan threatening to come out of my mouth.

"Can I speak to him?" She asks.

"Not right now Kait" I say, desperately wanting to get off the phone now.

"Oh ok" I can hear her pout "I'll see you soon" she says and hangs up.

I drop my phone on the floor and turn my head to look up at Jem to see him looking down at me with hunger in his eyes.

"Your evil" I say "but your mine" I finish.

I crash my lips with Jems and he kisses me not so gently. I can feel the desperation in the kisses. I kiss him back and our tongues fight, it's like tennis, until he wins.

I wrap my arms around his neck and put my hands in his hair. His lips trail down my neck and he sucks lightly on my weak spot. I moan and my back arches towards his body.

He holds me against him and his hands slide up my shirt. We make out for I don't know how long. With a few swift moves we both end up in only our underware  (and I'm in my bra obviously) then Jem pulls back breathless.

"What's wrong?" I ask him.

"If we go any further I won't be able to stop" he says. I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"I won't be able to stop myself from marking you and mating with you" he breathes. I sigh and nod.

"I understand" I say.

"We can try" he suggests. "I know I can't mark you, if you don't want to,  tell me and I wont"

"I don't want you to suffer" I say.

"My wolf wants what's best for you. If your not ready to be marked then you don't have to be" he says quickly. I look in his eyes and see that he's right. I nod my head.

"I'm not ready to be marked" I say. He nods in understanding and goes back to kissing me.

No one is home so it doesn't matter. We carry on with our day, Jem manages to mate without marking me and once we're done he puts the condom in the bin and lies next to me. We're both panting.

We get off the bed to make food. I throw on some clothes and so does he. I put my sheets in the wash so that no one will notice the blood from me loosing my innocence.

We walk downstairs, hand in hand. I'm so sore. But it was worth it. I make our food and we eat in silence, Jem watching me carefully.

Once we finished our food I washed up the plates. As I was drying my hands Jem broke the silence.

"When are you going to New York?" He asks. I know that he knows that I want to see Kait before her wedding. I sigh and turn around.

"I was thinking of tomorrow morning" I say.

"Are you going on your own?" He asks seriously.

"You can come with me if you want. You can meet the other half of my family" I respond with a smile.

"I would love to" Jem smiles. We walk back up to my bedroom.

"I don't know how long we'll be staying so I'm going to pack for 2 weeks" I inform him.

I start to pack my bags ready for the morning. Jem passes me my things from my wardrobe. I look up to see Jem holding a piece of lingerie I had on a hanger.

Kaitlyn bought it for me and sent it over for my Christmas present. I haven't used it, obviously.

"Lingerie?" Jem asks, smiling. I blush and look away.

"Yeah" I say "it was a Christmas present" he puts it back and I finish putting my stuff in my bag.

Jem goes home to pack his bag whilst I told everyone my plans. They agreed and Jem came over to stay the night so it's easier in the morning.
---------------------------------------------------------

What will happen in New York?

Don't forget to leave a comment below on this chapter 💜