11. What happens when you put my father and boyfriend in the same room?

We were sitting in physics, putting a circuit together. Like the rest of the lessons, we finished early and were waiting for the teacher to come check if it is correct and tell us to make it differently or something.

"So, Ty?" Jem asks to break the silence.

"Yes?" I reply with a smile.

"I was just wondering when I could meet your father" Jem asks politely, he didn't take his eyes off of mine once. I could tell he was serious.

"Why?" I asked, honestly wondering.

Everyone in the hidden world, every mystic creature, knows that my dad is extremely over-protective of me. This is just a death wish that Jem is clearly wanting.

"No reason" he says, pretending to look at the circuit as if we missed something.

I know Jem wants to meet my dad. We might be together forever, I'm his mate. His one and only. As soon as your 16 you can find your mate. But then, why me? I sigh in defeat.

"You can meet him tonight" I say after some thought.

"Really?" He asks, I didn't have anything to say to this. I nod and Jem smiles, quickly hugging me and going back to look at the circuit.

Later that day, I was waiting outside in the car park for Jem.

"I'll meet you there" is all he says before running towards the forest.

I heard a wolf faintly howl and I got on my bike and drove home, like I do every day. Zinnia is working today, like usual, and Ace is teaching Cassia in the living room.

I park my bike in the garage and get off to meet Jem by the front door. He's leaning against the wall next to the door. I look him up and down.

He has his hair a bit messy, clearly just phased back from his wolf form. He is topless, and he's wearing a pair of shorts.

"Liking what you see?" Jem asks. I blush at the fact that Jem caught me staring at him.

I look down and hold his hand, then I turn and go to open the door. Before I could open it myself, Cassia opened it. She looked up, smiling.

"Hey, Ty"  she says.

"Evening, Cas" I say simply.

"Who's this?" She asks, smiling at Jem.

"This is Jem" I say.

"Nice to meet you Cassia" Jem says from besides me. I hug her and walk upstairs. Before I do, I turn towards Cassia.

"Don't tell dad that Jems here. I will tell him in a minute" I tell Cassia.

She nods in understanding and she walks back into the living room to work with Ace. I take Jem to my bedroom.

"This is my bedroom" I say. I walk in. What a mess, I think. I pick up the pair of pyjamas on the floor and straighten up my weapons on the rack.

"It's massive" Jem states. I nod simply and sit on my bed. It's neatly made. My room is spotless now that I put the pyjamas in the wash.

"Give my dad a few minutes to finish up with Cassia" I say simply. Jem nods a few times, looking around the room.

Whilst he wonders around the room, looking at everything, I lie down on top of my bed sheets with my back against the head board, watching Jems every move. He walks towards my desk and picks up the wolf pack assignment.

"Confidential" I say. Jem looks at me with a raised eyebrow. "I know your the pack leader and know all the information in there, but it's for my eyes only. It records your progress" Jem nods in understanding and puts it back on the desk.

He turns and walks towards the bed. I move up a little and make space for him. He sits next to me and I curl up against his side. He puts his arm around my shoulders.

We stay silent for a while. I look up at Jem and see that he's already looking at me. He leans towards me and I lean towards him. I can feel his lips on mine, slow and sweet. Pecking at my lips. He kisses me more urgently, desperately, he turns so he's on top of me. I couldn't break the kiss, I didn't want to.

"What's this?" Ace asks in the door. We spring apart. My face burns with embarrassment.

"Dad, sorry" I say simply.

"He's a wolf" he states simply. "Your kissing a wolf" I take a deep breath.

"Yes" I say. I get off of the bed with Jem. "This is my boyfriend" Jem steps forward, towards Ace.

"James Crestfall" he says, holding out his hand. Ace looked at Jems outstretched hand and back to me, then to Jem, and back to his hand.

Jem pulled back his hand and settled with a small smile on his face. "I'm the alpha of the local wolf pack; there's only four of us in the pack. But I'm glad to finally meet you"

"Your boyfriend is a wolf? An alpha?" Ace says, clearly holding back his anger.

"Yes, Jem is-" I begin

"Jem? He is nothing" Ace says. I look shocked and move towards Ace.

I push Jem behind me although I know he doesn't like it because he should be protecting me, not the other way around. I don't care though.

"Nothing?" I scoff.

"Yes, nothing" Ace says. "He's a wolf, he will never be a part of the family. You won't carry on the family bloodline if you date him" Ace shouts. Although he knows he's wrong.

If I do get married to Jem in the future, then it can go two ways. We can have a child which will become a wolf who can shift and take over the pack as alpha, or we will have a child with hunter blood and will train like I have. Like Cassia is. To be a hunter.

"This is why I don't reason with you and I don't tell you I have boyfriends" I shout in response. I spin on my heal, quickly grab my bow and arrows and run out of the house.

I'm not upset, I'm angry. I walk out the house and into the woods. Aware that Jem followed me. After a while of walking, I run. I don't know where I'm running, but I run.  After a while, I loose Jem. He must've gone another route.
---------------------------------------------------------

Where will Amity go? Whats she going to do? Will she go home?

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I know it's not much but it's all I can do for now. Don't forget to vote and comment for this chapter 💜