I arrived at monokuma rock and everyone started filing in well almost everyone.

"Has anyone seen fuhiyko or Gundam?" i said

"Ah I know they probably ran away!" Hiyoko said.

"Wait we could do that?" I heard soda say.

Monokuma popped out of nowhere.

"Ah hell nah theirs no way i'd let them escape. Look I dragged this one back over here."

We hadnt really noticed it yet but fuyuhiko was strugling at the end of monokumas paw.  Dam just how strong was monokuma I was sitting there just surprised that he was able to keep him there.

"HEY LET ME GO!"fuyuhiko yellled annoyed

"If you keep acting all violent im gonna have to eat you."

Mahiru started yelling at fuyuhiko for not helping while we were busting are butts looking for clues.  Fuyuhiko clearly didnt care about the "Fat bastard" as he called him getting  killed. It  looked they were going to continue fighting intill Nagito stepped in trying to defuse the situation.

While they were arguing i couldnt help but notice that gundam still wasnt here. He didnt seem like the type to run off so what was he did did he not here the anouncment some how.

Akane seemed to notice this as well "I Guess where waiting for Gundam?"

"I am right here mortals."

I jumped a little bit "When the heck did you get here."

"The main charecter shows up when he pleases."

"You say that like where in a videogame." i said to him.

All though I started to think. Hypothetically if we were just charecters who would be the main charecter? I dont think it would be him. He seemed more like a quirky side charecter. I looked over at Hajime. He did lead us in the investigation but would that be enough. And by that same thought process wouldnt Togami  be the main charecter then since he was our  leader before? But the main characters dont die though unless its like a horror film/game.

"All Right! now thats everyones together lets take the secret entrace." Monokuma said snapping me out of my thoughts that were becoming increasingly more meta.

He dissapeared leaving us all wondering.

"I dont see any doors or vehicles."

The ground started rumbling and one of the monokumas heads started to open. Next thing I know a elcalator came out of his mouth and slammed on the ground.

"What Sorcery is this Its has the dark devas quaking in fear."

"Its like its telling us to enter."

"This seems really suspicious."

"lets just stop here. I mean none of this is real anyway theres no way we'll find the killer."

"Complaing wont get us anywhere so if your a man, man up already for gods sake."

We all gathered our courage and climbed onto the escalator which led to a big Elavator. It started up with a creak and descended. My hands started to shake. I had been distracted from my worries earlier but of the craziness outside. But now It was real again. This was actually happening. Would it be alright. Would we be able to find the killer or would we all die tonight?

I felt a hand on my shoulder. 

I looked up and saw it was Hajime. "We'll be alright." but i noticed something he was trying to hide it but his teeth were chattering. He was just as scared as I was. But it made me feel a little better that he was trying to confort me when he was this scared himself. 

The elevator dinged and the doors opened. Guess its Time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There i got another part out. Im So sorry it took me this long to update it. I had actually be busy the last few days and yesterday when i actually had time to i got distracted and felt like watching doctor strange instead. But to try and make up for that im going to start  the next chapter as Soon as i publish this one. And im dedicating this chapter to CrushedTinCan24 becasue they have commented on every chapter so far and its made me really happy. 

I love it when you comment on a story because it lets me know people are actually reading it and like it. It also makes me wanna write more quite honsetly and feel bad when i dont upload as often as i probably should. but anyways im gonna stop rambling and just get back to it.  see ya guys later.