Chapter 23: Kate Valentine

Start from the beginning

She looked up, eyes lighting up before frowning. "Fine what?"

"Fine. I'll come with you." I rolled my eyes, getting annoyed for some reason.

Lauren bit her lip before nodding her head, whispering a small yet meaningful 'Thank you' that had my facials softening as I sighed, nodding my head.

"Yeah whatever. I'll get going now. Just...tell me what day the wedding's gonna happen. You know where to find me." And with that, I walked away. Not looking back at her as I exited her classroom.

I don't know why I agreed to go with her. Like, I'm starting to feel really fucking stupid right now.

I'm such a fucking idiot!

I shook my head to myself as I walked down the hallways, finding the cafeteria and entering inside.

I searched around the cafeteria with my eyes and sighed when I caught sight of a grinning Dinah Jane waving me over. I walked towards them with a sour look on my face. For some reason, I feel so....regretful that I agreed to go with Lauren. Should I feel regretful? I'm not sure.. She's a fucking teacher of course I should feel regretful! Ugh.

"Woah..are you okay? You look like someone stole your banana." Dinah comments, looking over at my face and I shrugged my shoulders.
"I'm fine." I replied.

"Are you sure?" Iris asks.

I forced a smile, nodding my head as I plopped down beside her, sighing heavily to myself. Iris turns to me and raises her eyebrows. "So what did Ms Jauregui want?"

Dinah and Shawn raises their eyebrows and Dinah narrows her eyes suspiciously. "You were with Ms J?"

I shrugged again.

"Nothing. Just had a favor she wanted from me." I answered Iris, ignoring Dinah's little suspicious gaze on me.

I then feel someone falling on my side and I turn around, finding that Zayn had seemingly launched himself on the chair as he breathed heavily.

"Holy shit guys! Guess fucking what?!" He exclaimed.

Okay? I raised my eyebrows, glancing at Harry and Shawn who were also looking at him questioningly.
"What?" We all say, staring at him.

Zayn makes an excited face and smiles brightly. "Ally's coming over! Like...tomorrow!" He exclaimed happily.

I couldn't contain the huge smile forming up on my face and Dinah gasps in disbelief. "What!? Bro don't lie."

"Not kidding. She texted me yesterday and said that they were currently having a semester break, so she's gonna be here for 2 weeks before going back." Zayn explained.

Yay! I'm so fucking happy! Ally is actually apart of our 'crew'. Only she was about 2 years older than us. And this is actually making me excited.
"Really? Holy shit what time will she be here?" Zendaya asks.

Zayn looks down at his phone before pursing his lips slightly. "Uh...don't know. Doesn't say in her text. But she's definitely coming."

I smile brightly, happy that I get to see Ally because she's practically a sister to me.
Ally has been such a great friend and grew up with me ever since we were little.

She's like the big sister I never had, and I'm grateful to have her in my life.
But boy am I glad to hear that she's coming, just made my day if I'm being honest. I'm still feeling a bit sour because of...well, Lauren. But now that Ally's coming I actually feel happy and not like shit anymore.
"That's awesome!" Normani squeals out happily.