Blood red letters

You sit silently in class, tapping your pencil on the desk. The words of your tutor had been drowned out at this point so you turned to your thoughts for entertainment. Nothing of interest. You sigh wanting the class to finally end, something about University always bored you. It was the same routine day in and day out. Tiresome. You were about to pack your work away, reaching for you bag but noticing something on the large blackboard. Finally you were interested, something catching your eye.

" Everyone, for your summer project I want you to make a presentation on a topic of your choice. It only need be informal and well written " At first it sounded like easy work, you laid back into your chair, confidant you would pass with no problem. That was until you hear everyone else talking about every topic you could think of. You groan softly, not wanting to be compared to someone else. Once again you tap your pencil on the desk, this time in genuine thought. Noticing a paper on a nearby desk gives you an idea. A large number of murders had been occurring in your town as of late, leaving no leads and no evidence. Just a shoddy description of a jet black haired man with pale skin. Surely a topic such as that would gain high marks. All that was left was the research. You smirk, knowing you had all the information at your fingertips, opening a tab on your phone to the news tab and coping every article they had. You stood to your feet satisfied and slung your bag over your shoulder, having packed your stuff away. You exit the university grounds, basking in the hot summer sun. In the distance you notice someone you hadn't ever laid eyes on before. You scratch your ( H\C ) hair in deep thought, trying to place him in your mind. You find nothing and carry on, walking quickly passed the hooded figure whose face you could not see due to his hood. You turn, hearing a cough come from the individual.

" Be careful what ya look at. May come back to haunt ya " You look at him confused, not sure what he meant but by his wording it reminded you of a stalker of sorts. You scoff before responding, thinking nothing of the mind threat.

" I will look at what I want thank you " You continue to walk away, feeling burning eyes in the back of your head. Those of hate and anger. You shake off the feeling but hear something faint in the distance, coming from over your shoulder.

" I warned ya. I wont let you get away with this "