Mom's expression got worse the more they looked at each other and finally, she slapped dad out of the blue.

The sudden explosion of her left me bewildered and beyond shocked. I had never seen her violent. She's always so soft and petite.

What the hell? My eyes went wide at her actions but dad wasn't really fazed. He quietly watched mom who stomped away from him and walked to the wall of the living room with her lips pursed tightly in distress.

I looked at her but wasn't sure if I should say anything or not but he soon broke the awkward silence in the room.

He looked at me, "I'm relocating your mother," I shook my head at him as I already knew his next lines were going to be something worse, "And you won't be getting her address."

"Dad!" I went and grabbed his arm, "Please!" I looked at him with tear-filled eyes, "No!" Just one line from him was all it took to crumble my emotions, "Please!!" My heart pounded in fear, "Don't!" Mom noticed some commotion and turned to look at us.

"Nolan," Dad called mom's guard, "Take Mael home." He wanted everything done before any other drama started.

"No!!" I panicked and looked at Nolan who started approaching me, "Dad!" I glanced back at my father in fear, then looked at my mom, "Mom!" I let dad's arm go and ran towards her but before I could reach her Nolan caught me.

He locked his arms under my shoulders and pulled me back, "Young master, we're going home."

"Dad!!" I yelled, "Please!!" My vision started getting blurry as my eyes started to water, "Don't take mom away from me!" My mind, my heart, my soul, everything trembled.

I was being punished.

When my mom saw all that was happening, she finally understood something was wrong.

She looked at dad and started moving before she looked back at me. She stretched out her hand towards me but dad grabbed her. She resisted him, hit his chest with her lifeless punches but he locked her arms at her back and constricted her movement.

It was a heart wrenching scene.

Being overwhelmed by two Alpha males, all mom and I could do was look at each other with fear and longing before the door was shut between us and one could no longer see the other.

"Let me go, Nolan!!" I screamed and began to throw myself around, "Let me go!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs.

"Afraid, I can't do that!" He further tightened his lock on me, making me wince in pain, "If you resist more, it'll only hurt you."

"Nolan!" I screamed, "This is inhumane!!" I threw my legs around while he brought me to the car, "You can't steal a mother from a child!!"

"Oh?" He paused right by the car and I sensed sarcasm in his voice, "Like you didn't steal Miss Rachel's son from her." He snorted, "You took the boss's son away, and look at yourself."

Doom.

A heavy boulder fell on my head after hearing Nolan's words. My whole body went limp in despair and I stopped struggling.

"Good girl," He opened the car door and sat me down on the passenger seat. I didn't move, I didn't scream or say anything after that. He closed the door, came to the driver's side, sat down, started the car and we drove off.

***

The rest of the day passed with me blankly staring into space and before I knew it, night loomed over everything.

I lay on the bed with my eyes wide open.

Time ticked by while I lay there still in my place with a constant sense of ruin. Hour after hour, all I could think about was how I messed it up.

If only I hadn't gone to mom. If only, I had better control myself, I wouldn't have lost her.

...

What now? How long will dad punish me?

Days?

Weeks?

Years?

My heart shattered at my own thoughts. This was a catastrophe I caused.

...

Who will I turn to when I'm overwhelmed? I can't even talk to mom because she doesn't have a phone... God! I should have taught her how to use technology instead of agreeing with her for not keeping one.

It's all coming back to bite me now. It's all my fault.

I feel so frustrated. I feel so alone.

I folded my arms and brought my legs next to my chest.

I feel so uneasy. So insecure and bare. It's like I've been stripped naked and beaten.

I bit my lower lip and tried to find a solution as a few tears slipped down my cheeks, onto the bed sheet, leaving their mark there.

I sniffled and then took a deep breath.

I wonder, can I connect to my wolf again?

I closed my eyes and tried to connect myself with my other half again. As darkness surrounded my vision, Eli's words came to me as well.

'If you're confused,' He had said, 'Focus on your wolf.'