Heart

Ilyu POV

After I had told them about what happened years ago, we all walk out laughing and smiling, glad to all get our gloomy thoughts pushed away. Everyone walks out before me, as I close the changing room door, and see them all walking off with some of the boys I had never noticed before were waiting outside.

I sulked a bit because they hadn't waited for me, before I looked around to see Eijiro walking towards me, though I heard a couple of different footsteps. I shrugged as I turned to face Eijiro. "Hi Kiri!" I shorten his contact name to something I thought, was pretty cute.

He blushed a bit but continued to look at me and give a dashingly big smile. "Hey Ilyu! I was wondering if I could ask you something?" We were in between boy of the changing rooms now and I looked to his face and smiled. "Sure! What is it that you wanna talk about?"

His face started to turn red, his eyes looking every direction but my own eyes." The weekend is nearly here, and... And as a man, I would like to take a lovely lady to dinner.. Instead of just hanging out!" He started his sentence off quietly before turning back to his usual attitude and looking up at me smiling wide, his jaggered teeth interlocking together.

I look down and shuffle my feet, the brown shine of my shoes becoming more interesting, so fascinating in fact, as it hides my increasing blush. "A-ah! It is okay if you don't want to! It wouldn't be manly to force a women to do things she doesn't want!" I look up quickly and shake my head.

"It's not that! It's just that no one has ever said anything like that to me before so I was really flustered!" I quickly spit out, and he gives a sigh of relief. "I want to go on a date with you. Because I'm sure as hell what happened before your fight today meant nothing." I say with more growing confidence.

He gave a cheeky wink and laughed. "I hope not!" I go to speak again before he comes closer. "Eijir-" I'm stopped when Eijiro puts his arms around my waist and wraps me close to his body, him staring into my eyes. By instinct I put my arms around his neck and pull us closer then before. "I think I would like to start where we left off." I whisper, barely able to speak clearly.

I watch as I see Eijiro look down to me lips, then back to my gaze, then back down again. I lick my lips in anticipation and move my gaze down his face. I see his mouth slightly apart and the tiles of his jaggered teeth slightly visible. His lips looked untouched, and pure.

I close my eyes and lean in, him doing the same. One of his hands moved to my neck as the other went to the small of my back. We lock our lips and pull each other closer. Our lips move perfectly in sync, as Eijiro caresses my back. He tries to slip his tongue into my mouth but I deny. He gives a slight pout and goes to give a complaint, before I moan.He had accidentally got my lip with his teeth and cut my lip a slight bit.  

I blush bright red and push him away as quickly and hastily as I could. I wrap my arms around my waist and look to the side whilst I wait for Eijiro to take in what just happened. He gives a surprised gasp and turns to stare at my figure. I can just feel his gaze on my turned down head. "Ilyu? What happened?" I give a squeak. I didn't mean for him to know as it isn't something I thought was good.

I labelled myself as a masochist. I take pleasure from being in pain. It only gives me pleasure if the pain is in small doses, not like the pain I was in through the entrance exam. I try to hide it because I haven't told anyone and thought it would be awkward. But now I just let Eijiro find out.

"I...nothing! I'll see you late-!" He yet again cut me off, and pushed me into the wall closest to us both. He had grabbed my wrists with both of his hands and forced them to stay by my side. "Are you a masochist?" He asked bluntly. I squeaked again and turned bright red. "You should realise I'm not one of the people to judge others for what they like and dislike Ilyu." He talked in a low and sincere tone. I sighed, however my blush still present. "It's just I have never told anyone, purely because people look down on it, majority of the time anyway." Or so I heard.

He just looked at me and flashed a toothy grin. "I would never judge you. Anyway, you accepted my date so I can't be judge you for something that makes you! That's the whole point of a date!" His excitable attitude made me giggle, and he chuckled along with me.

I stare into his eyes again, opening my mouth to say something, before he slid his tongue in and kissed me. He did it with more force and passion then last time and I couldn't help but give into it. My tongue tried to move with his, but his easily dominated me and took that as an advantage to explore my mouth.

I shook his hold off of my wrists and wrapped my arms around his neck once again. His hands went to my hips, and held me in place against the wall, as we continued to kiss, not aware of anything around us.

We separate as we try to catch our breaths, a string of salvia hung between mine and Eijiros lips. Our breaths come out in jaggered huffs as we try to calm ourselves; it didn't work, and we went back to fighting for dominance over one another's mouths. He took one of his hands off of my hips and used it to lift up my leg, by my thigh, and i went ahead of him and jumped up.

My legs wrapped around his waist as he pressed me further into the wall, and my hands went up to capture his face. I let my fingers trace his defined jawline as he rubbed up and down my legs, the thin tights made the action more sensual.

We pull apart for air once again, and I let my arms dangle over his shoulders, and we gently press our foreheads together, eyes closed and breaths heavy. "Eijiro... I don't hunk you can't take me on a date after this." He nodded before weakly grinning. "No matter what happened that date will get you to say yes." I laugh and we just stay in the position in silence. Our breaths intermingled as we just focused on our own racing heartbeats, going miles per minute.

I  open my left eye to see someone I wish I didn't. "G-GAAHHHHH!" I open both eyes and Eijiro frantically goes to put me down and fic my uniform up. I quickly fix my hair so it doesn't look like a birds nest and turn to see the source of the noise that caught us. Well, me being held up against a wall by Eijiro. "M-MINETA!?" I scream.

Mineta was the annoying midget that was perving through to the girls changing rooms, he was a bit odd looking with purple inky balls ontop of his head instead of hair. I look down on him as I see him on the floor, with a bloody nose, and twitching as he mumbles incoherent words. "Y-you were watching us!?" I scream at him as I'm ready to boot him in the face, but Eijiro holds me back by grabbing onto my arm. "I got this, you go home, I'll sort him out, just for you!" I smile as I give Mineta a glare.

"Remember to text me after so we can sort out our date alright?" He gives a handsome smile as I turn and walk away, not before giving Mineta a swift slap on the head.

Quick and small chapter as I'm kinda running low on ideas. So yeah here's this? It was awkward to write.