Childhood friends

I just want to say I will probably draw most of these pictures so I apologise if they are an eyesore 😂
Ilyu POV
I slam the door shut behind me, my uneven breaths no longer coming out in clouds. "Kaka! Come here boy!" I shout throughout the home s I await my dog. I was hoping he wasn't going to be upset, as I went for an early run this morning and didn't bring him with me, as he seemed quite peaceful with running in his sleep.

Soon enough, a grumpy shar pei appeared from around the kitchen door. "Awe, don't be like that kaka, I made sure you got extra sleep today. Plus I feel something is really important today so I went out quick to see if I could think what it was while I ran." I talked to my dog consistently as I walk up the stairs and into my room, with kaka following.

"You know sometimes I wish Iza wasn't the pet to manifest a quirk, and it was you instead. Cause then I could talk to you in public without being given weird stares all the time." I look over at him and he rolls his eyes, and flops onto the middle of my bed. "Oi you! It's only a single bed you know! And yours is downstairs."

I humph but let kaka take my bed. I go over to my drawers and pick out some jeans and a hoodie——"ITS THE ENTRANCE EXAMS TODAY KAKA, I NEED TO GET CHANGED AND SHOWER AND PACK MY BAG AND OH MY GOD I HAVE TOO MANY THINGS TO DO!"

I squeal as I chuck my jeans and hoodie back in the drawer and get out a black tank top, black leggings and an orange crop sweater. I rush down the hall to the bathroom and have the quickest shower ever, unfortunately not having enough time to shave my legs and arms. I jump out and sprint down the hall in a flying towel, wet and distressed, quickly drying and changing into my new clothes.

"Move kaka!" Kaka sits on the staircase and barks at me as I jump over him and the banister, to the kitchen where I search the cupboards for the cereal bars, "aha! Coco pops one today!" I put that in my backpack, as well as my pencil case, notebooks, a packed lunch from the fridge and a water based spray.

"Kaka bark me the time!" I hear seven barks, a pause, then three high pitched barks. 7:30... "BYE KAKA LOVE YOU, DOG FOOD IS IN CUPBOARD TO THE LEFT OF THE DOOR." I sprint out to chase my dreams at the best hero school in the world.
---
"Oh jeez." I look up at the place I have to walk into. I see many others with flashy and more noticeable quirks walk in, many boys lean and muscular, but that won't put me off right? Right. However the girls walking through I'm not so sure about. I start to walk into the entrance thinking about all the things that could go wrong.

Maybe they won't like my quirk. Do you have to be a certain height? No that can't be there's a WIERD guy with balls on his head who is a midget. What about presentation, will they judge you on that? Did I eat enough on the way here, I don't think one cereal bar will cover myself! Urgh I think I should just turn aro-"ack!"

I hit the back of a boy that looks so sofisticated it's kinda intimidating. "One! Ah.. Sorry about that! I was just thinking and must've not seen who was infront of me..." I was a bit afriad as all this boy had done was stare down at me. Trust me it isn't like I am short! I'll have you know I am 6'0 and I'm only 15! "Ilyu, I apologise for standing in the middle of the school entrance, I was just admiring this wonderful opportunity!" I laugh and nod my head agreeing. "Yes, I would've done the same if I wasn't doubting myself....hey wait a minute! How do you know my name?"

He looked shocked, but smiled instead and pushed up his glasses." You will always forget something won't you.. Allow me to re-introduce myself! I am Tenya Ilda, and you are Ilyu Kurama, my childhood best friend!" He smiled down at me and picked me up. I squealed and hugged him back. I knew I recognized him! "I remember you! And I knew you looked familier, though kinda intimidating."

He laughed loudly and we got a few stares."come on already Tenya! I bet if I remember correctly, that brain of yours would get you flying through the written exam, so now let's go find out what we have to do for the practical exam! I can't wait!"

He grabbed my hand and used his free hand to make some sort of awkward hand motion." You are right, let's go and find our seats!" And with that I was dragged along by someone that I had forgotten. Oops?

I'm gonna create a second chapter later, hopefully you like this one! Of course I'm not amazing at writing so any constructive criticism or any wild ideas you have just put in the comments. And don't forget to vote! Because it is apparently important! Bye!