Quirk test

ilyu POV

"Get changed into your gym uniform, and meet outside on the field." Our now introduced home room teacher Aizawa Shouta. We all go to our separated changing rooms where I see all the girls already going to their certain lockers. I see Iza and she looks exaughsted. And distressed.

"Hey sis!" I smile at her as I get to the locker beside hers. "Sorry I wants with you this morning, it's just that it's easier for you to get here then me, I do wish my portals where based on memory as well..." I say in thought. Iza just shrugs me off and gives a small sigh. "Look I just wanna do well so can you stop distracting me?" I give her a look as I open my locker door and see the gym uniform inside.

"You know... You shouldn't take things so seriously. If you continue to get worked up about such small things like this Test, then how will you deal with hero work? I want you to know that you don't need this added emotion and that you need to chill because..." I stop as I take of my blazer and tie, then start to unbutton my shirt.

"You will do perfect no matter what you hand to them." I stop as I see her tense up and growl. "Just shut up." She knows I'm right. I smirk as I continue to get changed. "Just know you can do it with just a glare, not anything else." I smile as I take off my shoes, socks and skirt.

Iza is already dressed in her gym uniform. She has bare feet to help her as well. Iza.. We don't exactly know what her quirk is, though I would define it as a super intelligence that mutated her brain and body cells to create who she is now;an almost human like animal, in her case a badger, and one that has incredible strength and power in her arms and legs, giving her form an amazing capability.

I put on my gym bottoms and look at the top. I wore a sports bra today to keep me looking for, I didn't want the uniform to fit to my figure so tight, though Iza didn't seem to mind it for herself. I look down to see my bra matching the colours of the uniform and thought 'why not?' Because if teachers here are praised for their untraditional ways to teach, then shouldn't students be praised for how they address themselves to their quirks?

I tie the gym top around my waist, as I walk outside, with a few other girls which I remember;Mina, Momo and Ochako. (It is said that last names are what you usually call someone when you first meet, however I find it really hard to spell and remember the majority of the characters lasts names so please forgive)

"Woah there Ilyu! What's with the gym uniform? And when did they sell matching Bra's?" I hear a squeal from below me. "A girls bra is on show? Oh I wonder who it isn't! Maybe I'll be able to see-" I come out with the girls and see a small midget, one which I remember seeing at the entrance exam, blabbering on about the girls in the class. "You won't be seeing anyone's grape boy, so focus on what we are all here for." I crossed my arms at him, and see people stare at us four girls. "Please." I add quickly. I didn't want to seem too rude.

"We have been waiting for you lot, hurry up next time." We nod and go to the group huddling around a certain spot on the field. "This is the quirk apprehension test. Remember the ones you did in middle school? The ones where it was based on your averages without a quirk?" We nod as he looks over us for a minute. "You." He stares at the guy that burnt my top this morning.

"Come here. What was your distance for a ball throw with ought your quirk?" He looks bored as he hands blonde hedgehog the ball. "67 meters.(was that the correct distances?) a lot of people seemed to be shocked at this guys distance."try it with your quirk. Anything goes as long as you stay in the circle."

He smirks as he pulls his arm backwards, laughing it into the air, with explosives all around the ball. "DIE!" Such a WIERD thing to say when you want to become a hero. Though I can't judge him, even if he was a prickly cactus before. Aizawa held up this stopwatch looking thing as it showed some numbers. "702.3 meters? Wow!" People marvelled at him as he walked back to his place.