Oc info

So this will be an OC of mine, so this is just a character profile you can all read and see who's POV you'll be looking through for this story! Just a heads up, I'm not the best at writing, so any mistake will be writing to fast! 😅
---
Name-ilyu Kurama
Age-15
Height-5'8
Gender-female
Family- mother, farther, two brothers and sister/Pet
Quirk- Portal: inherited by her mother, this quirk allows ilyu to create up to two portals, to which she can push through objects and people. She can only create portals by aiming her hands at the specific spot she wants to go. She can hold portals open for only so long, so if an object of person is between two portal for too long, they will be trapped. Saying this if the portal starts to close and the object or person is only half way out, they will unfortunately be split in two.

Circuit:inherited by neither parent, as no one knows where this quirk had come from, this quirk is only known by close relatives. This quirk allows Ilyu to do whatever she wills the electrical thing to do, as long as she touches it with any body part. This has no time limit, however if used for to long will give ilyu a massive electric shock. As this quirk is barely ever used, it is not trained well enough.

Likes-scenary, drawings, swimsuits, cool weather, siblings,other people's pets,
Dislikes-bugs, rudeness, bad food,bright neon things

Other things you will need to know- the Kurama family had a pet badger, they bought it and trained it the same time as ilyu was born. When ilyu turned four she had gained her quirk, but their badger did aswell. It is very rare for animals to gain quirks, which was very special to ilyu. As the pet badger be game to go through a massive change in growth knowledge and what is good bad, normal and such, they named their pet badger iza, and let her go to school with ilyu later on.

Appearance- will see a picture in the first proper chapter.