chapter seven // song writers.

Start from the beginning

I finish singing the song and immediately put my guitar down. I think that's enough song writing for you today, Olivia. I was so optimistic about this song, I was anxious to show it to Tea. Now that's out of the question. If Tea heard this song, she'd smack me right in the head for falling too easily.

She already warned me that I be careful with a celebrity. He's used to having the rules bended for him. No matter what he does, he'll still be loved by everyone else. Dating a celebrity is like dating a new species.

Although Tea doesn't know what the heck she's talking about, seeing as how she's never dated anyone remotely famous, I still see the truth behind her words. Celebrities are used to showing what people want to see, and hiding the reality.

I flop down on my bed, my brain hurting already from all this thinking. Not even two seconds later, my phone rings.

I glance at the phone lying next to me.

~~~ Harry Calling ~~~

Speak of the devil.

"Hello?" I answer the phone after letting it ring a few times.

"Olivia!" He cheers into the phone, obviously in a good mood. I can't help but to laugh a little. I also can't help but to like the way he says my name. "What're your plans tomorrow?" He asks, getting right to the point.

I love Harry's confidence. That also might be a side-effect of the fame, but it's refreshing. I'm tired of boys being all nervous and making me take charge. Harry gets things done and I respect that about him.

"Depends on what you have in mind," I playfully remark, causing Harry to let out a loud laugh,

"So if you don't like what my plan is, then you'll be busy? Is that what you're telling me?" He asks. I can't help but to let the corners of my lips turn up.

"Those are your words, not mine," I remark, trying not to laugh.

"That puts the pressure on me then," He sighs, "Well, I was thinking that I could swing over and get you and we could have brunch, just the two of us. I know the small place that is absolutely fantastic!" He suggests. The words 'just the two of us' make my heart beat a little faster. I like the idea already! "Then we could meet up with the boys at the beach," He continues.

I really do enjoy hanging out with the boys as well. But I have to admit, the alone time with Harry is the most appealing thing to me.

"Oooh, you see, this really important thing just came up and I think I'm busy," I lie, a teasing tone obvious in my voice. Harry laughs even louder,

"Oh it just came up? How convenient," He plays along, "Is there any way you can get out of it?" He asks, a smile obvious in his tone as well.

"I dunno... I mean, it's really important," I continue on with the joke, but I accidentally laugh, "But for you, I'll get out of it," I give in.

"Yes!" He cheers loudly into the phone, "You won't regret it, I promise," He assures me, "I'll be at your house to pick you up at around noon?" He offers,

"Sounds wonderful," I smile, staring up at my ceiling.

"I can't wait," He tells me, making my smile grow even larger.

"Me either," I speak the absolute truth.

Harry's POV

I hang up the phone with Olivia, Niall seated on the couch looking up at me. I expect to see a look of disappointment on his face, but instead I see a small smile.