The End-Chapter 38

My body was falling, I was falling. I could feel the darkness consuming my body like a cocoon. I knew this was the end and I couldn't do anything but fall.

"Hope..." A voice called out to me making me open my eyes. Of course there was nothing there but darkness, I shook my head and closed my eyes. "Hope, reach for me." Again the voice said. I reopened my eyes to meet a bright white light. There was something flying towards me, a bird of some sort. "Hope, my love." My eyes widen as tears came to my eyes.

"Lightning..." Was this a trick, was my mind playing with me. "No, it's no trick my love." I felt like I could live again, but I knew that couldn't happen. I blinked a few times and looked back up to see the object still flying towards me. "Hope, please reach out towards me." Light repeated and I reach out into the darkness, waiting for something to happen.

The light above me was growing and also the object was coming closer. Then everything slowed down, but not the object that was flying towards me. I still had my hand above me and that's when the object came into view and my eyes glistened with tears. The flying object was my mate, my beautiful mate. She reached out and grab my hand, I felt those sparks that when you first find your mate and this moment made my dead heart beat once again.

•Marcus profile• Don't hate me!!

I looked at the dead God that has finally fallen. Now I was in my true form and I'm finally free from the darkness. I lifted my head and roared as the power of two Gods run threw my veins. I felt stronger, and nothing can defeat me not even the little group of soldiers. I looked at myself, seeing my true animal was a black dragon. I was 50 feet high and thirty feet wide. I had spikes running down my back to my tail. My whole body felt stronger and heavy.

I spread my forty feet wide wings and lifted myself off the ground, flying towards where my useless men and Hopes men were. I could feel the burning sensation rushing up from my stomach and up my throat. I opened my jaw and let my firing breath come out making a line between my men and the other men. The filthy creatures scurried away from me as I blew fire threw my nose.

I turned towards my men and smirked. I could tell they were scared by the look in their eyes. I took a deep breath then let out my firing breath. I could hear their screams and cries for help. A deep laugh escape my lips, then I turned to the other men who was more scared. "Who's ready to die?" I could feel the fire build up again, but something stopped me. I heard a heart beat, but this heart beat was different than the others. I turned my head towards the dead body of the God. I flew over there and listened. My eyes widen as a bright light began to shine around the dead body of Hope making me fly away. "This isn't happening." But it was.

•Hope•

My mate smiled at me and pulled me towards her. She covered us in her metal wings, I was shocked but it seemed right. "My love, I missed you." She said while placing her hand on my cheek, then she put her lips on mine. It was slow, but it got more heated. We both break apart and we both stared at each other's eyes. Her eyes were the same and she looked more beautiful.

"Hope, we must discuss about how we are going to help you defeat my uncle. All the other Gods and Goddesses have come to help you." My eyes widen as she removes her wings around us and flew away from me.

Next thing I know Etro was beside my mate, and she also has wings, they were a dark blue, and she was wearing armor that was almost the same as my mates. Another person I didn't know showed up beside Etro. He was tall, he had black hair and golden eyes, his wings were black and also has armor on. Then a girl popped up beside him and she was beautiful but not as beautiful as my mate. Another and another God and Goddess popped out of no where and they were circling me.