EPILOGUE

~7 years later but in their time it's 200 years~

•Hope•

I never thought living in Valhalla could change my life, but it did. I don't mind though because I have what I wanted. My mate and my kids. Yes, me and Light have two beautiful children, I should say twins. They are both very different.

Faith Reed Brown, born on December 17. She looks like my mate, but she has my white hair and her mothers eyes. She will soon be a full Goddess when she will risk one thing she cares for most. She shifted at the age of three like her brother and her strongest animal is her black and white tiger.

Virgil Reed Brown, born on December 17. He looks like me, but he has black hair with white streaks going through it, and he has my dads brown eyes. He will soon be a God when he risk the one thing he cares. He shifted at the age of three like his sister. His strongest animal is a white and black wolf.

•§•

"Daddy!" I laughed as Faith came running towards me with a red rosé. "Wow! Where did you get that?" She giggled and handed it to me. "For you daddy." I smiled and kissed her head. She ran off to find her brother as I walk down the hall to my mates office.

I didn't knock as I walked in to see my lovely mate at her desk, doing some paper work. I walked behind her and grab her shoulders making her gasp. She looked behind her and saw me, then she smiled. "Why do you have to do that?" She said laughing a little.

"Because my love, it's so funny at how you jump and get scared." I mumbled as I put my face between her neck and kissing it. She sighed and leaned into my touch. "Your so mean for doing this." She said before standing up, making me step away from her.

"I been watching the dark world and my visions are getting darker than before." She said seriously making me freeze in my spot. I did tell my mate about what Marcus said about the others like him. It was hard to tell her because she told me that when she was dead she talk to the other Gods and Goddesses that they did put others like Marcus in the dark world. The dark world is where lost souls go or to say, evil spirits.

"I see. Have any of them tried to get into the real world?" She shook her head and turned to me. "No, but if they do we will be ready." I smirked and leaned forward, catching her lips. "Ewww." I laughed and stepped back two see my two children. "What is it?" I asked while walking towards them. "Can me and Virgil go for a run at the beach? Please." Faith pleaded with her eyes. I nodded and they both quickly ran off. "Faith has you wrapped around her finger." I chuckled and turned back around.

"What can I say. I can't say no to those eyes." Light giggled and wrap herself around me. "I love you Hope." I smiled and kissed the top of her head. "I love you too." I said while looking down at her. And yes, when I hit twenty I changed. I'm 6'4 now and I'm totally hot.

"Now, when will we go see my parents so they can see our kids?" I asked.

She laughed and walked away, moving her hips a little. I groaned and followed her.

Gosh what am I going to do to her.

"You know we returned there many times?" I laughed and shrugged. "Well Faith been asking to see my parents and play with the other kids. Virgil just wants to see his grandpa train other wolves." I said laughing a little. "Alright." She said before grabbing her black cloak, then I grabbed mine.

We headed out to see our kids playing in the water. "Faith! Virgil! Time to go!" Light shouted.

They came running towards us soaked and wet. I laughed and a wave of my hand, immediately their clothes were dry. "Are we going to grandpas house?" Virgil asked, hiding his excitement. I nodded and he smiled.

Light called the vortex and we quickly jumped in. It ended quickly and we jumped out. We all shifted and started running towards the pack house. Me and my dad rebuilt it few years ago after the battle with Marcus.

Finally we made it and to see my parents already outside. I shifted back and laughed while saying.

"We've Returned."

_______________________________

On side is the tiger and wolf of the kids.

Well I hope u enjoyed this small chap. Now I'm going to figure out wat I'm going to write nxt. Like a new series. Thx again for reading my books.

Comment

Vote

Follow