Chapter 11

*HOPE's POV*

    I groaned as mom picked out a black and white tuxedo. "Mom I don't want to try it on." I said as mom handed it to me.

    "Hope, you have too. We need to look decent for the elders." She said smiling. I rolled my eyes and got up.

     "Fine, whatever." Then I walked into the dressing room. Since we got that letter, mom has been busy. I put on the stupid outfit and walked out. When mom saw me she gasped.

     "Oh honey, you look so handsome." She said as she came to me with a gentle smile. I looked at myself in the mirror with mom at my side.

     But, I do have to admit I looked good.

     "So, do you like it? If you don't then we can go look at a different store." I quickly shook my head.

     "No mom. I think we found what we are looking for." I said making her smile.

     "Good. Now we have to go find your dad." she said as we went to the cashier.

     "Will this be all today Miss." The cashier said as mom handed her, her card. I grabbed the bag and we left to find dad. Mom knew where he was because they were mates.

     Mom laughed as we stopped in front of Claire's. We laughed as dad was at the cashier buying something. As dad turned around his face turned bright red.

     "It's not what you think." He said, as he exited the store. Mom and I looked at each other and burst out laughing until our stomachs started hurting. We stopped laughing and everyone around us were looking at us weirdly.

     Mom blushed and went to dad's side where he put a protective arm around her. We walked away and mom stopped as she saw a store. "I want to go in there." She said looking at both of us. Dad and I looked up at the sign where it said, 'DressEmpire.' There were ball gowns, tuxedos, and I could see there was also wedding dresses in there.

     By the looks of it I can tell it was very expensive. We looked at mom like she was crazy. "What? If we are going to the ball. Might as well look decent for the elders, I don't want them to get a bad expression from us." Dad growled as he pulled her to him.

     "Honey, you always look decent and that doesn't matter. If you want, we can go in there. You can pick out a dress, but I have the right to say if it's good on you." Dad said while bring her in with a kiss. I looked away and stared at something else.

     "Let's go son." Then we went in.

<£>

      So here I am, standing in line with my mom's dress in hand. I made it to the cashier who was a girl from my school, I think her name was Lucy. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and a curvy body. I smiled and placed it on the counter.

     "Is this all?" She said with a snottiness tone. I nodded and she ranged it up.

     "The cost is $500." She said with a smirk. "Like you have that kind of money." She popped her gum and put her hand out. I pulled out my wallet and gave her $500. Her eyes widen as I placed it in her hand.

     "Yup, I guess I don't have that kind of money." I said glaring at her. She growled, but I didn't pay attention. I grabbed the bag and left. Mom and dad stood there talking as I exited the evil store.

      "Let's go home." I said to them. We walked out of mall with our stuff in hand. I put our stuff in the back seat and we all got in. I was silent all the way home while mom and dad talked about the ball. I wonder what Michelle is going to wear.

     Finally we made it home where I grabbed the bags and headed for the door. I stopped at the door and turned around to see dad and mom still in the car. "Hope, we are going to go eat. We won't be back till later on. Clean my office for me ok." Dad said as he pulled out of the driveway. I waved them off and I entered the house. I placed our bags on the couch and I headed upstairs to my dad's office.

     I opened the door and entered. When dad remodeled the whole house, he didn't remolded his office. I walked to his desk to see bunch of papers on it. I gathered them all up and put them in a drawer. As I put the papers in his desk I saw something shining underneath the papers. I placed the papers on the desk and grabbed that was shining underneath it.

     It was key, it was old, I can tell by that. I looked around the room to see if it goes to something. I looked at it closely where I saw number on it. Sixteen is what it said. I was confused. Is it a door number? I walked out of the office and looked at the doors.

      I tried it on every door, but it didn't fit. I scratched my head confused. I walked back to the office and sat down in my dad's chair. I looked up and looking around the room. Dad's office is really big, the walls are wooden, with red carpet, and a window that looks out into the forest.

     I turned in my seat and looked up at a painting. Dad told me when I was little that one of his pack members made it a long time ago. I asked him who was the person, but every time I ask he looks sad and says he can't tell me. The painting was dad's pack. Dads black wolf was in the middle, with a silver wolf on his side, and a brown wolf on the other side. In the background was our house and I can see grandma in it and Aunt Lilly as a little girl.

     Something popped in my mind as I got up and grabbed the painting. As I took it off the wall, I knew just then I was right. There was a safe behind it with a sixteen on it. I looked at the key and placed it in the keyhole. As I turned it I got nervous. I took a deep breath and opened it. And there was a...

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_

Cliffhanger. Haha. Hope you like it. On side is Hopes Tuxedo.
Comment
Vote