Chapter 24

Light*

I grabbed the mints in the jar while Lucas poured blood into the bowl. "You think this is going to work?" Lucas asked as he grab a spoon and started stirring it. "Well, of course Lucas. I made it." I said dropping the mints into the bowl. It made a strong smell which made me sneeze. "Bless you." I nodded, and grabbed the crushed candy canes. As I put it in it, a red smoke came out of it, then laughter and giggles came out of the smoke. I smiled as the sound, which reminded me when Lilly was little, hearing her giggles as she ran away from me because we were playing a game. I missed those days.

The smoke went around me as the laughter continued. "Your highness?" I snapped out of it and looked at Lucas who was grinning at me. I waved him off and watched as the smoke formed into the creation that I wanted it to be, a elf. The elf was surprisedly a girl, bright red hair, bright blue eyes, and very short. She went to my knees. I looked down at her, she started giggling, then she was laughing her butt off. "Your big." She said laughing, her eyes sparkling with life. I knelt down beside her and cupped her face. "Well, she looks ok, but I need to see how she gets angry." I said standing back up. "I can never get angry silly." She's already starting to get on my nerves. There's only one way to make a elf angry.

"I made a kid cry today by taking a toy away." I said with seriousness. I watched as the elf's laughter died, and her once bright blue eyes were now black and scary. "What?" She spat with venom. I smirked and nodded. "I broke the kids toy. Which made the kid cry even harder." The elf girl screamed and lunged at me. I grabbed her head and watched as she struggled to get me. She screamed in frustration and stood back. "Calm down. It's all a joke. There was no kid involve." The elf turned back to its smiling form and skipped off. "That was tricky." I shrugged my shoulders and looked over my shoulder at Lucas. "Well, at least it didn't attack again. That makes my formula perfect." I picked up the bowl and walked down to my studies with Lucas trying to catch up. "Where are you going to send the creature to?"

"That's easy. Send her to the North Pole." I laughed as I sat in my chair, then looking up at Lucas who looked shocked. "Santa's real?" I rolled my eyes at him and wrote some words in my book of Potions of Creatures. "Oh Lucas, my favorite student. You believe in what you think is real." I said not looking up to notice he's glaring at me. "Whatever. Anyway, how's your mate?" I stopped writing and looked up. "He's ok, I guess. He's been quiet though, and I wasn't surprised when I showed him what I look like." I said remembering his words to me, 'Your not old.' I smiled at that. "What!" Lucas shouted making me wince.

"What's wrong with that?" I asked crossing my legs, waiting for his answer. "I'm just surprised. What about his parents? Do they know?" I shook my head, disappointed that I haven't showed them. "I'm not ready." Lucas slammed his hands on my desk making me jump in surprise. "Ready, your not ready? Lightning, you have to realize that everyone in that pack loves you, as friend and family. Don't tell me your not ready. You had 500 years to be ready. So stop being a baby and get out there. I apologize that I yelled at you." He bowed his head and left with out a word.

I stared at the closed door, then sat back in my chair. "He's right." I whispered while getting up. I walked to my window, and stared out, watching the clouds move slowly. How can I show them the real me, and not scarring them? I rubbed my head feeling stressed out all of a sudden. A knock appeared at my door. "Come in." I turned around to see no one, but if I look down a little more I saw the elf girl there. "Are you really sending me to the North Pole with Santa?" I laughed and went to her. "No. I'm sending you to a quiet place where you will be at peace." I said to her.

She beamed at me and shut my door. I went back to my chair and sat down. I held my hand out and snapped my fingers. Fire appeared at my fingertips which made me wonder about my mates powers. I gasped as I suddenly stood up, a vision coming to me.

Vision:

Hope stood there with a pain expression. "Hope!" That was my voice shouting out to him. A snap broke through the silence. He's shifting, but what? "It hurts." I stood there without my cloak, kneeling down so I was facing him. "Relax my love. You need to let go." I watched as he took deep breaths and another snap came, then another and another. Then everything faded into the background.

Vision over
:

I took deep breaths and smiled. My mate is going to shift soon and I have to be ready. Oh Hope, I can't wait to see you again.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>£

Hope u liked it.  On side is the little elf girl.

Comment
Vote