Chapter 1

*LIGHTNING'S POV*

          Not even for a second I stopped thinking of him. That was all I thought of while I was listening to Lucas as he read off names, about a couple who had been murder by an unknown person.

         Lately, we have been getting murders all around the timeline, and I haven't got one vision of who it is which worries me.

I'm more worried about finding whom my mate is. I waited to long, like 500 years the most. I'm actually 20 if you met me in person, but I'm actually 516 and looking good I guess.

         You're probably wondering how I am 516 years old. Just like the book said, I've stopped aging when I hit 20 is when I completely changed. My hair turned pink, yeah I know. Why pink? Well, let's say it's part of being a Goddess. I have more powers and I'm stronger than ever.

         The reason I'm 516 is because I live in a different timeline where time is fast. I live in a world that only I know of, soon my mate will too.

           I smiled at myself as I thought of what my mate will look like. I had no visions of him, but I do know his name. Hope, and I like it.

         A shiver went through my body as I heard Lucas say my name. "Yes, Lucas." I said.

        "Were you paying attention your highness." He asked. I shook my head. "Sorry Lucas, I was busy thinking. Please tell me what you were saying." I said placing my hands on my lap.

        "Zach and his mate finally had their child. It's a boy." I smiled and closed my eyes. I see them crying and laughing as they hold their newborn. I can see everyone in the room laughing and saying words to congrat on them. I couldn't see the baby, but I knew he is going to be a special baby.

         I opened my eyes and looked at Lucas. "What is the time in Portage Creek, in Alaska and the date?" I asked getting up from my throne.

         "It's exactly 5:30pm and the date is May 24, 2021." He said with happiness. I nodded and walked down the crystal steps.

         "At midnight I'll be leaving for a visit. I'm going to give the baby a gift." I said leaving the throne room.

     Lucas caught up with me, grabbing onto my elbow. "You're going to visit your old family. They will be happy to see you." He said smiling at me, but I didn't return the smile because I knew why.

         "I'm not visiting them. I can't face them, not yet anyways. I'm just going to give the baby a gift, then I'm leaving. That's all." I said walking away.

           I entered my office and sat down behind the desk. I snapped my fingers and I saw my book fly from the bookshelf and landed in front of me. I looked through the pages seeing all the stuff I have been writing in it.

          I made changes in the supernatural world. I created new creatures and something that wasn't even created back then. There are elders now.

          I chose two people who gave their lives to protect what's theirs. A werewolf and a warlock. The werewolf gave his life for his pack, but he was picked on by his pack even his parents did.

          One day everyone was outside when rogues attack out of nowhere. His family fought and his pack, but when one of the rogues was about to kill his father. He stepped in and he died instead.

          He was ripped open and he thought this was the end, but I visited him at the pack house as every pack doctor did their best to save him. As everyone left to say that nothing could be done, I appeared.