"Officer, What is happening here? Where's Niall." 

"You are?" He asked.

"Louis Tomlinson. His friend. His..his brother....please tell me what's going on?"

"I am afraid Mr. Tomlinson, your friend has been poisoned. We are still investigating the case. The ambulance took him to the hospital."    

"WHAT!? How! When!?" Louis asked, he felt ground beneath his feet slipping away.

"I believe it happened yesterday...did you go to any party or anything?" Officer asked.

"Yes. We did. It was a small party...I told him not to eat too much...he...he was sick this morning. I..we..thought it was...a... a..mere infection...I..I din't know..it was this huge...Oh! G-God...I can't b-believe this..." Louis said with shaking voice.

"You better sit down Mr. Tomlinson." The officer suggested.

"Where is he now?" 

"The M.T. Hospital."

"Okay...thanks.. Officer? I beg to investigate as soon as possible who was that son of bitch who did this to him!"

"It's our job, you shouldn't worry about it." He said.

Louis nodded and left for the hospital to see Niall.

*

The next day, Louis had to come to the office, even though he didn't want to. he wanted to stay at hospital with Niall. He was numb. Everything was just falling apart. Even he couldn't understand how he can still work, or drive or do anything. He was completely petrified. He parked his car in the office parking and as soon as he got off the car, he noticed Harry and Criston on the other corner of the parking. He stood for a second, Criston was kissing Harry and pushing him on the car side, with aggressively holding his curls. Louis felt like beating him up, he felt this rage inside him, he felt as if Criston was hurting Harry, as if being kissed like that wasn't something Harry was liking. All wanted at that time was to go and pull him off his man, punch him till his face becomes unrecognisable.  

He stood there, with tightened fists. He saw that Harry noticed him, he moved his face away and started walking. Harry instantly pushed Criston away from him and rushed towards Louis. 

"Louis! Wait!" He said as he stopped him by holding his hand.

"What?" Louis said turning towards him.

"I heard about Niall....I hope you are fine...are you?" Harry asked with concern.

"That was very thoughtful of you. I am fine thank you." Louis said.

"And...what about Niall? What did the doctors say." Harry asked again with his comforting voice making Louis feel like hugging him tight and cry his eyes out and letting everything out that he's been holding inside.

"Day after tomorrow is a major surgery, nothing can be told before that." Louis said.

"And did the police find out who did this?"

"Nope. And I hope they don't because if they do, I might kill the person slowly and brutally." Louis said.

"Are you sure you are fine?" Harry asked, "We can talk about it to make you feel better." Harry said as he gave Louis' hand a gentle squeeze.

"I-I don't know Harry....I want to...really..." Louis said with tears filling his eyes.

"But?" Harry asked,

"But-"

"How dare you push me!" Criston said as he pulled Harry with his arm.

"What is wrong with you! Can't you see I am talking to someone here!?" Harry said in a loud tone.

"Don't you fucking dare to show me this attitude right now! Do you understand?"

"You have no right to talk to him like that!" Louis interrupted them.

"Actually I do. I am his boyfriend! And who are you by the way?" He asked,

"I am....," Louis started saying angrily but stopped, he wasn't anything but a mere friend of Harry at that moment, "We will talk later Harry." He said slowly and left.

Harry kept staring at Louis leaving as Criston pulled him back, saying something in his annoying baby voice. Harry realised something, may be it wasn't a good decision.

***