~Chapter 3~

7th Oct, 2017

Dear Sim, 

I VISITED POULSTON'S OFFICE TODAY!!! Okay...So, I went to Poulston's  office for interview. I reached there at 9:30 am, as the appointment time was 10:00 am sharp. It was a huge building. I couldn't believe my eyes first. I took a deep sigh before entering the building. A man opened the glass door for me. I went straight to front desk. There was huge picture hanging on the wall behind, of Mark Tomlinson himself holding some prize. The lady sitting there, greeted me with the cutest smile that I returned with a nervous smile. I WAS nervous. I told her that I had an interview for CMO.

"You must be Harry Styles?" She asked politely, reading my name from some paper in her hand

"That would me. Yes." I said, trying to sound as sophisticated as I could.

"Very well. You are punctual, Mr. Tomlinson always appreciates punctuality." She said, smiling, as she handed me a paper, it looked like some sort of map.

"See, you are here..and on the seventh floor is the CEO's office, take the second elevator, then take the 3rd exit, turn to your left then take the first exit leading to a glass staircase then at the end of right side of the long hallway, will be Mark Tomlinson, waiting for you in hi office." She said as she moved her finger on the map, along the path she was telling. I tried to listen each and every word carefully, I didn't want to get lost in that place. I was like a kid in Disney land there. You loose your mom you are lost forever. You loose your map, you are stuck for the rest of your life.

"Thank you." I said, my voice must have sounded confused, well not as confused as I actually was.

"Good luck." She said before I walked past the front desk. 

So, then the adventure began..I had to find the chest, that is CEO's office. I had a map, with no weapon. 

I took the 2nd elevator, reached 7th floor, took 1st exit, turned to left, took 2nd exit. There were no glass stairs there. I could feel the sweat drop on my back. It was 9:40 already! I was panicking, I was lost, I didn't where to go. So I started looking for a way out to reach the elevators. 

I was running like a psycho through the hallways. If Mr. Tomlinson was seeing me on his cctv screen, he would surely hire me to entertain his employees by making a complete fool of myself.

I was running, it was the turn in the hallway when I bumped into someone. Someone who surely went to gym everyday. I bumped into a solid, well built chest. I was about to fall on my ass when someone steadied me. 

"Look where you are going Liam! Are you fine boy?" the brown eyed boy, with spiked hair said, who was holding me, asked me. I must have bumped into the guy, who's name supposedly was Liam.

 "I am sorry..are you fine mate?" The guy I bumped into said, he was wearing a check shirt.

"I-I am f-fine...Sorry, I didn't know where I was going..literally..." I said standing straight getting out of firm grip of the boy. 

"Are you sure you are fine? You look quite....uh..disturbed? Liam said,

"Well...actually I had an interview at 10 and it's 9:50 already! and I am lost here!" I said, I swear I tried to sound calm. They both looked at each other and chuckled. Were they making fun of me?

"What's so funny?" I asked

"Oh! nothing..it's just...it happens to every one who's new here once in a while...Don't worry, we will help you..." the guy with spiked hair said.

"Oh thanks!" I sighed..a relief.

They asked me to follow them and I just did what they said.

"Here we are...take the glass stairs and the turn right...it just took hardly 3 minutes..."