~Chapter 6~

17th Oct, 2017.

Dear Sim,

You. Won't. Believe. What. Happened. Today. 

So, it was my first official day of job at Poulston. I reached on time of course, I couldn't wait to start working at the place! The old lady on the front desk greeted me, with a smile as always, she is a very sweet and warm person. Her name is Marry and I like how full of care her voice is.

"Good Morning Mr. Styles," she greeted, "I hope you are free after lunch, I wanted to remind you, Mr. Louis will be visiting you." She continued.

"I am, thanks Marry. And please call me Harry." I said.

"Have a nice day sweetie," she said with a nod.

I walked to my office, I was a bit accustomed with the way to my office by now, but I didn't still know a lot about the rest of the building, like where is Zayn and Liam's office was, where was the coffee room, or other things. I remembered that I haven't seen Liam and Zayn after that, I wanted to meet them, for they were the only people I knew there. With these thoughts I entered my office. There was not much to do, so I just organised my desk according to me and pasted a couple of posters on the back wall, the ones that keep me motivated. Yeah, I know, I could have very well asked Bill for this, but I don't prefer asking people for help, especially for the things I can very well do myself, I believe asking someone else for help, or counting on someone else, just make you weak, dependent and lazy. And I believe in 'wake up and get the damn things done!'   

Anyway, it was about the end of lunch time when two very familiar faces walked in my office. I stood up to greet Liam and Zayn in my new office.

"Congratulations! You got the job!" Zayn said as he shook hands with me, 

"Great applause for you mate!" Liam said,

"Thanks, I am happy you guys remember me," I said,

"Duh!" Zayn said as he rolled his eyes before sitting on the couch, that I gestured him to. I and Liam joined him.

"I am very happy that you got the job!" Liam said again with the greatest of smiles,

"Of course you are!" Zayn said raising his brows,

"Did I miss something?" I asked, I didn't get what they were talking about.

"Well, he didn't like Louis very much," Zayn said,

"Why is that?" I asked,

"Well, may be because you liked him way too much!" Liam said, like a high maintenance girlfriend, and it was seriously awkward for me.

"I just thought he was cute. That doesn't mean I had a crush on him!" Zayn said,

"Whatever..." Liam said folding his arms,

"I am serious Li, I don't lie anyone else as much as I like you," Zayn said,

"Seriously?" Liam said, looking at him, with shinning eyes, 

"Truly." Zayn said. 

They were just looking at each other, totally forgetting my whole existence. It was hard to tell who's eyes were shinning brighter.Seriously, it couldn't get any awkward for me. I mean, what was happening!? Were they dating? Or did they just confessed their liking for each other? Or were they just messing around with me?

I was not sure what am I supposed to do, just sit there and stare till they kiss each other? I wanted to make them realise my presence but then again, I didn't want to run their moment. Thankfully! Liam realised that they were in my office and I was right there! He looked at me and I think he sensed all my confusing looks.