Chapter 1

Long ago,

A human Child fell down

The monsters where not prepared for the events to come.

The child's thirst for blood to destroy the monster race was great and they picked them off one by one.

The Power that drove them Was determination which granted them the power To RESET and SAVE

The Underground now growing empty with each slash the genocidal child made.many monsters stood against the child.

How ever non Prevailed in there atempts and where Dusted easily.

One monster A skeleton Heart broken and Drove by revenge on his fallen Brother, the two battled

The monster was winning at first how ever the victory's where short lived

The monster also failed.

Dusting, the monster panicked terrified to be  just like his fallen brother.With his last bit of determination He Entered the save screen Which stopped the process of his death.

A part of his soul remaind the rest of it to creat another version of himself in another timeline.

Now in a dark empty void With a screen and the button continue was all that was left,Forced to watch the genocidal child kill the monsters he cared and loved over and over.

What the monster had done had finally dawned on him.He was left with a permanent slash mark and a broken soul He also found him self with a new name.

Genocide since he was from the That  route.

Genocide Was now stuck Not able to leave or he would die permamently.

Now Genocide Waits,He waits To be given a chance to kill that genocidal brat. attempting to convince each sans from a new time line to help his cause.

No attempt worked and he sat alone watching his brother get beheaded for the 100th time.

All is silent for now.

or will  Death come knocking?

(Dont know if Genos back story is correct but what ever this is My version on the story I suppose hope people like it)