Ravus just laughed and looked at the checker board, “You're a woman, you can't be king.” he said, (Name) just looked at Ravus, and she sat down, “You have to be queen, my queen.” he said, (Name) blushed and looked at him shyly, “And if I don't want to be your queen?” she asked.

Ravus placed his hand on his chest, “Oh!” he exclaimed loudly, “I would go to the ends of the planets to show you my affection.” he said as he stood up and collapsed on the couch behind the chair he was standing.

(Name) giggled as she imagined Ravus collapsing next to her, her eyes slowly gave up on her and closed them, falling asleep in a mixed emotion state.

• • •

The phone was ringing and vibrating on the coffee table next to the keys which made it even more annoying. (Name) stood up and turned off the alarm, wait. Declined the call, she sucked her teeth and called back the number, “Hello?” she asked.

She sighed as she heard the father of the girl she took care of, to come watch her for today, it was a Saturday, too. She did a face and wiggled on the couch whining in silence, “On my way.” she responded and hung up changing and leaving.

Driving to the mansion, she inhaled the breeze as she drove, even though she wasn't a morning person, the sun was shining perfectly. Once she reached her location, she got off the car, “Ouchy!” she exclaimed in pain as her foot bended in a bad angle. She roughly closed the door as she lumped to the door, she opened and revealed Ravus.

(Name) was beyond confused, “Mr. Adlon, what's going on?”

“Oh, (Name) this is Ravus, he's helping me on something.” said Mr. Adlon.

Ravus' eyes widened as he heard her name, he speed walked towards her and hugged her tightly, “Doesn't look like you became king.” said Ravus smirking as (Name) blushed.

“You two know each other?” asked Adlon.

Ravus nodded smiling as he stared into (Name)'s eyes, “Yes, we've known each other since teenagers.” said Ravus.

The little girl that (Name) bodyguard for came running towards her, “(Name)! You came! Are we going to the park today?” asked Beatrix, the little girl. (Name) smiled and nodded, “Of course we are.” (Name) responded happily. Ravus observed the eyes of (Name), it showed so much affection for the little one, he slowly smiled as how it would be if (Name) carried his child.

Adlon got a call, he walked off answering the phone.

Meanwhile, (Name) was playing with the little girl, Ravus just kept staring at her with his eyes dilated with affection

Adlon came back, “Ravus, I'm afraid I have to move the date.” he said. Ravus just looked at Adlon, “Sir, it's okay.” Ravus responded while nodding.

Adlon just nodded once and left to work.

(Name) grabbed Beatrix by the hand and tried to walk out, “Where you girls going?“ asked Ravus out of the blue.

The bodyguard stopped in her tracks and looked at Ravus, “To the park, it's beautiful outside.” she read responded.

“May I come with you?” asked Ravus.

Beatrix nodded in a hyper manner, “Of course!” the girl exclaimed loudly, (Name) just laughed and nodded as well and walked to the park. Ravus soon followed them also.

Once they've reached there, the ice cream truck went by, little kids were screaming and running towards the truck getting ice cream, soon Beatrix came over to (Name) and asked her if she would care to buy one for her. She accepted and walked to the truck, Ravus followed them also.

“I'll pay, (Name).” stated Ravus as he paid the man for the ice cream.

(Name) sighed as her head started to ache, “You're alright?” asked Ravus.

(Name) inhaled and nodded “I'm fine, just a slight headache.” she said, Ravus response by rubbing her back, “Yeah, my back is my head.” she said sarcastically. Ravus just smiled and pulled away.

Beatrix ran towards (Name), “Can we go home, it looks like it's going to rain.” the adorable voice said in worry. (Name) nodded and walked Beatrix home with their hands held together, Ravus just followed them like a lost puppy.

While they were walking, the rain started to pour. Beatrix yelped in excitement, “Run!” yelled (Name) loudly. Beatrix giggled and ran with (Name) in her small hand, (Name) quickly grabbed Ravus' arm making him run also, Once they've reach the house, (Name) slipped, she cried in slight pain then laughed at her goofiness.

Ravus helped her up as Beatrix ran inside, he grabbed her arms and stood her up and walking her inside the house, “Are you okay?” asked Ravus as they walked to the living room, “Yeah, just my foot hurts, I got out the car standing in a bad structure.” she explained.

Both sat down on the couch, (Name) just sighed and leaned back against the couch. Ravus glanced at (Name), “You seem exhausted.” he said. (Name) just nodded.

Beatrix came down the stairs, “Let's watch Pucca!” the little girl exclaimed happily. I laughed as her cheerfulness, “Alright, just for you, kiddo.” I responded. Ravus gave me a face, “And what about me?” I glanced at him, I smiled and pulled his cheeks, “You didn't say anything.” I said as I got up turning on the television, and put on the show Beatrix preferred.

• • •

U

ntil 8 at night Adlon came back from his job.

I was driving and focusing on the road. Ravus was sitting in the passenger seat, everything was in silence until Ravus spoke up, “You know, I actually had a crush on you when we were 16.” admitted Ravus, I just smiled and continued driving, “Are you trying to make me get us into a car accident?” I asked, Ravus shrugged, “Probably.”

I laughed as I continued driving, pulling up to a gas station, “I'll be right back.” I said as I got out of the car.

Ravus accidentally touched the radio and a song blasted through the speaker, “Oh, bloody hell.” he called out.

Once (Name) opened the door she yelped in scare, “Jeez, what happened?” (Name) asked while turning down the volume, Ravus was shaking in terror, “Who was singing that?” asked Ravus,

(Name) just looked at him, “Justin Bieber.” I said. Ravus sighed, “That is the worst singing I've even heard.” he said loudly.

I just laughed and sat down the driver's seat, “I've got you a Coca Cola.” I said as I gave it to him. He looked at can in curiosity.
“What's this?” he asked as he examined the name. “It's a soda.” I responded.

“I heard this makes your stomach expode, wait… is this when you kill me?” asked Ravus. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

I started driving once again, I ended pulling up at my house, “Wait, is this where you actually kill me?” he asked. I shook my head. I slowly leaned forward and kissed his cheek.

“No, but you will be staying the night.” I said. Ravus just smiled and kissed my lips.

Request taking — Available.