Chapter 1 | Country of Bulls

Start from the beginning

I’ve never been so happy before!

Once the train stopped, I carried my backpack then off the train. I stopped to take pictures of the railway station with my camera, obviously. I love photography so I never out without carrying Cameron—and yes, I named my camera Cameron.

FINALLY I’M IN SPAIN!!!

I checked my hand bag once again, just to make sure everything was there. I’m a clumsy person so Mom always lecturing and made me check everything more than once. I didn’t need to check twice because Marcell were with me and He was like the opposite of mine. He checked everything and wasn’t as clumsy as I was. Now that I’m alone, I guess I had no choice.

As I was about to walk again, a man—in his early twenties, I guess—bumped into me, made both of us collide on the ground. I fell and got hit by my own backpack because of him! Damn, what was he thinking?! Our eyes met. I swore he look gorgeous that I could barely look away. Those short brown curls, dark brown eyes could melt any girls’ heart in an instant. Why am I saying that? He just bumped into me and I already impressed by his look? Argh.

Thanks to him, all of my stuff got scattered. I had my camera saved. If it broke, I would had killed him right now. I took back that I called him gorgeous. He really made me pissed.

“Sorry,” He said without hesitation. Screams of crowd behind us caught my attention. They weren’t just girls, but people from all ages, both female and male. I turned my head and found many teenagers mostly at my age running toward us. A bunch of journalist too.

Seriously, who is this guy?

“Marc! Marc!” I kept hearing them shout ‘Marc, Marc, and Marc’ maybe his name is Marc.

He helped me stood up and brought all my stuff back to me. “I’m really sorry I bumped into you. I was in a hurry. You better have yourself out of this place before those journalists interviewed you.” He said, smiling as if he’s innocent then he moved away from the crowd.

“What a jerk,” I muttered under my breath. Okay I shouldn’t be in a bad mood. I’m already in Spain to have fun. I talked to myself, sometimes, to get more positive energy.

My feet dragged me off the station to places of interest with a joyous smile plastered on my face. the sooner the better, right?

Marc’s POV

I was just arrived at my hometown, Cervera when bunch of fans waited at the station. This is what happened when my best friend accidentally leaked a photo of me on a train on his instagram story saying Have a cozy train travel, guapo.

Now they’re know where to find me—the railway station of Cervera. I found it hard that I had to face them alone. Jose had to attend his family event so he took early flight while Dani, he took a quick stop in Dubai. He said he wanted to skydiving in Dubai, so he did. Typical Dani.

Fortunatelly I could go undercover on the way but here. Many fans and journalist had been waiting me outside the station because that damn instastory. Aw c’mon I’m too tired to deal with them.

I fasten my steps and ran through the station with a smile to greet them, of course. I’m not that mean. Because of my clumsiness, I bumped into a girl whom seemed so familiar.

My eyes met with hers. She has beautiful face, I can tell.

Reina—The only girl I could think of. This girl really looked like Reina. Am I hallucinating? Did she had a twin sister?

I helped her stood up before picking her scattered stuff. To be honest, I wanted to laugh so bad. She fell down to the ground because of me then got hit by her own backpack. That was epic. Forgive me, oh God. I just let a chuckled slipped out.

I glanced over at her backpack and saw a name tag with ‘Marsella’ written inside of it. She’s not her. Ah c’mon Marc, she’s gone.

“Sorry,” I said politely. “I’m really sorry I bumped into you. I was in a hurry. You better have yourself out of this place before those journalists interviewed you.” I smiled before step away from her who looks really pissed at me. Whereas I still want to chat with her. I hide at the restroom and dialled my brother, asking him to pick me up. When he said he was already at the parking lot, I left the restroom and walked outside as fast as I can.

It exhausted me, you know. Ran away from paparazi without Alex, Dani, or even Jose. I step my feet toward the front door where I found something in between the door so they wouldn’t be able to closed. I kneeled down, found a passport and a girly wallet. I took them and opened the passport to reveal the name of the owner. A smile appeared on my face.

It was Marsella’s.

.

.

So? what do you guys think? don't tell me it's bad :(

Let's hope there's a miracle for this story :)

#IAM93

(02-02-2019)
Kiarine💙❤