Epilogue

*5 months later*

Ethan and I were cuddled up on the sofa in his living room watching a film when my phone began to ring loudly.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Fran? Fran! Oh my God Fran the b-baby is on its way!" Darren yelled frantically down the phone.

"What?!" I gasped.

"We're on the way to the hospital right now." He practically screamed.

"Oh my God!" I screamed as I leapt up off of the sofa.

"Fran what is it?" Ethan asked worried as he stood and held onto my upper arms.

I silenced him with my finger as I continued to listen to Darren's hysterics. "Oh God Fran, Paige is having her baby soon... oh my God I'm gunna be a father... oh my God how can the nine months be up already?!" He spoke anxiously.

"Darren just calm down." I said soothing.

"You're right." He breathed. "Just get here soon please?" He begged.

"Yeah we're leaving now!" I replied reassuringly as I tugged Ethan's hand and lead him towards the door.

"Paige is having her baby isn't she?" Ethan asked giddily and I nodded my head excitedly in response.

It took us half an hour to drive to the hospital and then a further 15 minutes to find the right waiting room. When we got there Darren was off with Paige but almost all of Paige's and his family and friends were crowded in the waiting area: Dan and Carrie were there, Darren's parents were there, Paige's parents were there, Ella, Lilly and Amelia were there and now so were Ethan and I.

The hours ticked by at an agonizingly slow pace; I noticed that Ethan was starting to get bored as he absentmindedly played with the tips my hair. I kept looking up at the clock every few minutes only to be disappointed at how slow time was dragging by.

15 hours later and I was laying, curled up with my head on Ethan's lap and his hands stroking my hair. I felt a hand on my arm that began shaking me lightly; I groggily opened my eyes and stared up at Ethan.

"Babe?" He said gently.

"Hmm?" I murmured sleepily.

"Darren's coming down the hall." I shot up in my seat with such momentum that I almost fell to the floor, Ethan laughed at me and I simply flipped him off.

"It's a girl!" Darren yelled as he came running down the hall towards us all.

Everybody cheered as they stood up and we all came together for hugs. Congratulations were heard all around and Darren had the biggest grin on his face.

"We're calling her Charlotte." Darren gushed proudly as he stepped in amongst everyone.

"I'm so happy for you!" I cooed as I hugged him tightly.

"Thanks Fran for everything, we couldn't have done this without you." Darren replied smiling.

"When can we come and see Paige?" I asked anxiously.

"The doctors just have to clear her up and check her over." Darren responded giddily. I stepped back to let him walk away to go be with Paige and I turned around to look at Ethan who was stood behind me.

"Hey maybe that'll be us someday." He said to me with a wink as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

 "He don't get too carried away Mr." I giggled as I pushed him off of me and then he leant in to kiss me.