You four quickly rushed outside to see if he escaped. As you were about to enter You hear Gaara's voice. You turn around to seen Gaara rushing over to you four. "Naruto, You are my first ever friend and I would never do anything that would harm you in anyway. BUT Sasuke has proven to be a danger to my village and that's why I will need to kill him. I hope you respect my decision" Gaara said in a serious tone. Naruto had a sad look but nodded his head anyways. Suddenly you hear Sai's voice and you turn around to see Sai rushing towards you. "I'm a clone of Sai and I'm here to tell you that everyone has decided to kill Sasuke as he possess danger to the village. Sakura is on her way to Sasuke and I think she is planning on to do it alone" The Sai clone reported. "Alright th-" Your voice gets cut off by the sound of Naruto trying to breath. 

"Breath Naruto, Deep breaths. He is hyperventilating" Kakashi-Sensei tried to calm Naruto down. Naruto gripped onto his shirt as he fell on the snowy ground and passed out. "Yamato, take care of Naruto. and (y/n), follow me to go and find Sakura and Sai, lead me to them" Kakashi-Sensei ordered and everyone followed accordingly.

~*~

As you and Kakashi-Sensei followed Sai You saw your friends unconsciously laying on the floor. "Just go up ahead and you will find him." With that said the clone Sai vanished . You and Kakashi-Sensei ran ahead to see Sakura and Sasuke ready to beat each other up. Sakura took out a kunai and started to charge at Sasuke. You and Kakashi-Sensei quickly jumped in between them so that they would stop the attack. But Sasuke teleported behind you and with a swift move he claimed Sakura's Kunai and was about to attack but as Sasuke attacked using the Kunai Naruto appeared out of no where and saved Sakura but the Kunai gave Naruto a cut on his cheeks.

"Stop it you all. Just stop it" You yelled out to the three of them. Sasuke turned around to face you. as soon as Sasuke saw you his expression softened a bit but quickly turned back. "(y/n) is that you?." Sasuke asked you. You pulled down your hood that covered your face took off the bandana that covered your eyes off. "So it really is you..." Sasuke's voice had a hint of happiness in them. "please stop." You yelled as tears started to form. "Sasuke. Please stop. I don't want to hurt you. please" You begged. Suddenly Sasuke vanished and reappeared behind you. You quickly turn back to face him.

Next to Sasuke stood Madara. Before you could process what was happening Naruto and Sasuke started to charge at each other. But they suddenly stopped in their tracks and looked at each other. "Sasuke. at the valley of the end,  You told me that a high leveled shinobi can read their enemies act and read their minds. Looks like I'm a high leveled shinobi now. You must have felt that too. That if you battle me now than we both end up dying. I'm sure you saw it as well" Naruto said as a smirk appeared on his face. "I don't care. if I'm going to die than you will come down with me-" Sasuke's voice got cut off by Madara. "You are low on chakra after the battle with Danzo. After resting you can battle them. for now we will retreat" With that said Sasuke and Madara disappeared. 

You turn around to see Naruto turning purple. You stare in shock as everyone else started to panic. "That cut he got was from my poison Kunai....." Sakura said while rubbing the back of her neck awkwardly. "Wow, and the best Medic-Nin award goes to Sakura" You say sarcastically and Sakura laughed nervously. Sakura patched up the wound and gave Naruto the antidote, so luckily Naruto didn't die. 

Sakura turned around to you and looked at you. "Why was that bandana covering your eyes?" She tilts her head and asked in a curious tone. "Its because of my Dojutsu." You replied bluntly and tied the Bandana around your eyes again. You 4 started to head back to the village. After arriving at the village Yamato and the rest  you headed back to konoha. Along the way Sakura removed the sleeping affect from your sleeping friends and you all headed back together. 

~*~

"I'm home." You said as you entered the tent. No one answered. You went out of the tent and started to look around. "Excuse me. Have you seen Haruko-Sama?" You ask to a men who was probably in his middle age. "Oh. Tsunade woke up and Tsunade, Haruko and Shikaku went too the Kage conference." The men explained. You gave him a little bow and headed back to your tent. You sat down on the futon and started to read a book.

"I'm home" A tired voice said. You looked up to see Haruko-Sama. "Oh welcome hom-, whats wrong Haruko-Sama?" You asked as you saw her concerned and worried face. "O-Oh I-Its N-Nothing" You clearly saw through her lie. "Haruko-Sama I know you are lying, so tell the truth" You said while giving her a icy glare. "She is too smart. its okay to tell her Haruko" Right on cue Tsunade entered the tent. "Hurry up and tell already" You accidently yelled.

Tsunade and Haruko-Sama sat down next to you. "(y/n), we are going into war. BUT you and Naruto wont be taking part in this war as this war is to protect you 2. you 2 will be taken to a island in Kumogakure. You are a smart girl (y/n). I'm sure you will understand. Naruto must not know about this, if he does the he will want to participate and then there will be no reason for this war" Tsunade explained the situation. "B-But my friends" You finally managed to spit out some words. "Don't worry. the will be fine" Tsunade reassured you. "Anyways, I better get going. Bye (y/n)" With that said Tsunade walked out of the tent. "I-I need to go and help prepare for the war. Bye (y/n)" Haruko-Sama placed a kiss on your forehead and went out of the tent as well.

~*~

"(y/n). Queen Tskuminio is calling for you " You hear your best Jackal summon, Mokiuto call for you. You close your eyes and concentrate. You open back your eyes to be at the 'Land Of Jackals'. "I see. (y/n) sweetie, you came" A jackal which was sitting on throne and was 100x the size of you said in a calm voice. Next to you was Mokiuto and Kuriniko Bowing their heads. "I have foreseen an intriguing event that will happen in your life. You were on an island with Naruto, There you learned to control Momoe and Naruto learned control the 9 Tails with the help of an...... octopus" Tskuminio said in a calm voice as her tails majestically swung in the air. You burst into laughing. "An octopus?. Oh My God" You laughed out loud. Kuriniko hit you using her Tail. "Pay some respect" She hissed. You pouted. "You are free to go. That's all I saw. I hope you the best of luck" Tskuminio said as she closed her eyes and felled asleep.

~*~

You open your back eyes to see Naruto staring at you wide eyed. "Guess what?. The toad King told me that he foresaw me controlling the Nine tails with the help of an octopus." Naruto yelled out of happiness. You give him a smile. "The queen Jackal told me the same, instead that I will be able to control Momoe." You told him. You were almost about to tell him about the war but you bit your tongue so that the words wont come out. "OOOH. I wonder who that octopus is. BUT anyways I'm going to go and find Kiba and Shikamaru. BYE (Y/N)" He yelled over his shoulder as he ran out of the tent. You smiled to yourself and fell back on your Futon. "Haruko-Sama wont come back anytime soon. I still cant believe that this is happening. I mean, I HAVE fought in a lot of battles before, But not a full on WAR" You thought in your head as a sigh escaped your mouth. "Life is really weird and unpredictable"  You lay down on your stomach and closed your eyes. Before you knew it you were deep asleep.