Chapter 1 : Him

Feel free to correct my spelling and grammar mistakes.

Everything is going through changes and I can't promise that the original story line will stay the same.

(y/n) P. O. V

Unfortunately my father is a villain. I've never gotten out of my house before. Why?
My father is sadistic, he kidnaps people and torture them to death.
We live in a farm very far from anyone else so noone would hear them screaming.
I hate what my father does to them that's why I'm kept inside with no phone, no internet and completely isolated from the outside world.

My quirk?
I don't even know what it is.

My father quirk is erasing other people's quirks by cutting them with his nails or teeth and as long as the cut is not healed, that person would stay under the effect of my father's quirk, and I always have cuts from his nails and his nails are as sharp as knifes so they are easy to cut with and hence my quirk is always erased

I just stay home, read, cook, clean and watch TV.

My father only goes to the city to bring his victims. And he is in the city now, every time he's asleep I sneak down do the basment where he torture his victims and give them water, food and help with there wounds.

It always bother me especially if the victim is a man cause my father strips them of their whole clothes.

The door of the house was unlocked and opened, I saw his victim and I froze , I knew that face, that white and red hair, that Burn scar in his left eye. It was definitely him the number one hero todoroki shouto, I wondered how my father got him, definitely he was out of conscious, there was a gun shot wound on his right shoulder, what am I supposed to do now?

He took him to the basement and back up, he always waits till his victim is up.

" father, how could you capture the number one hero? " I said panicking and scared that he would hit me but I spoke anyway." how could you even get close to him to cut him? "

" it was the easiest part" he  said looking at me "once I saw him I couldn't let someone like him go, I pretended I was really sick and as a hero he rushed to my side, I asked him to take me to my home and he kindly accepted, what a fool, during the way I used my nails to cut a very small cut in his hand, I led him into an alley telling him my home was there, then I took my gun and shoot him, he tried using his quirk but failed, then I used the sleeping drug to make him go to sleep and then I brought him here"

" you're a monster" I said crying " how could you do this to someone like him, please let him go"

Saying that was a mistake
He hits me hard on the gut " how dare you speak to your own father this way, you're a disrespectful kid"

He leaves and eats while I'm standing shocked and thinking of a way to save the man who saved and helped hundreds of people before.

After 2 hours

"hey, hey, can anyone hear me? " I heard the great hero calling then I saw my father going to the basement with an evil smirk on his face.

Usually I hear screaming, but I heard nothing I went closer to the basement and heard my so called father striking him, and heard him grunting, I went back up to the living room crying to myself.

When my father finished he went straight to bed.

I quickly took a bottle of cold water and some food and went to the basement.

I saw the great hero chained to the wall and as I always it was dark. I got closer to him, my so called father cut him in the parts that enables someone to move
His armpits, his neck his stomach, his wrists, his hands and everywhere else where the synovial joints exists but not to the point of cutting his veins so he wouldn't die from bleeding, his arms were broken too.

" Are you here to torture me mentally or something? " he said looking at me taking deep breaths." This is so humiliating, a girl sees me naked like this, what a shame, why don't you guys kill me and end this shit already" he said raising his voice at the end.

" please stay quite" I said quietly "If he hears us he will break my bones and lock the doors of the basement so I wouldn't be able to come down here to help you"

"help me? " he asked sarcastically.

" yes" I answered " aren't you thirsty or hungry?"

He looked at the water and food in my hands and said yes, I put the straw in the water bottle and guided it to his lips, they were very dry, he drunk the whole bottle and I fed him.

"When ever he's asleep or out I'll come down here to feed you " I said." and I promise I'll find a way to get you out of here, just hold on  a little more please, I won't let him kill you "

" you really are here to torture me mentally, aren't you " he said sighing
" don't make it harder and go now "

I looked at his face confused, what was he saying? I went there to help him and he was refusing it?

...................
Sorry guys excuse my bad English I'm not a native speaker English is my second language