Chapter 7 : paralysed

Shouto p.o.v

There was something bothering me, he did something to my back and since then I couldn't feel my left leg anymore, as if it wasn't there.

" (Y/n), can you call a doctor for me, there is something I want to ask him "
I said to her, I need to know if this can be healed.

"Okay" she said and left and I wondered why didn't she question why I needed a doctor I guess that's what you get from living with someone like her father.

She came back afew minutes later with a doctor beside her.

" She told me you have a question" the doctor said and I worded a small yeah afraid of what to come next "don't worry I know your question and yes it can be healed" he said and felt myself relaxing, I couldn't bare the thought of not being a hero anymore, I was relieved but nothing goes as planned.

"I can heal you with my quirk but it won't be easy" he paused "it will be extremely painful, I don't use my quirk on healing people because most people can't take the amount of pain it cause "

At this I laughed " just do what you have to do, doctor, after all what happened to me I don't think some more pain would really matter"

"No, no you understand, whatever pain you have felt, the pain you are going to feel is more powerful"

" What about Putting him into sleep through the ordeal so he won't feel the pain" (y/n) said to the doctor

" My quirk work in a way, it won't heal unless the person it heals feels the pain even if it's a very small cut "

" How long would it take you to heal my spinal cord?" I asked him trying in a low voice

" 15 minutes I guess maybe less "

" Then do it "

" Before you take the decision you should know what you are going to feel " he said and I felt a huge amount of pain in my finger and it made me gasp, truth to be said it was the worst I ever felt and only lasted for less than a second but what choice do I have ?

" D do it doctor "

I heard him sigh and mumble something like I hate my quirk "okay, be ready for tomorrow then" he finally said and left .

"Why? " (Y/n) asked confused, she still don't know about my leg.

" My left leg is paralyzed" I said with a sigh "I can't be hero if I'm paralyzed"

Your p.o.v

I didn't know what to say, I was very ashamed because of what happened to him and he was still going to feel so much more pain.

"I'm truly sorry I...."

"Don't be, you have suffered from him just as I have " he cut me off

He was going to say something but there was a knock on the door, then I opened revealing Deku , the sweet number 2 hero .