Yellow top missing

Yeah, yeah

That sh*t look like a toupee

I get what you get in 10 years, in two days

Ladies love me, I'm on my Cool J

If you get what I get, what would you say?

Chris Brown – Look At Me Now was playing by the DJ, who was actually my dad. I couldn’t stop laughing at him getting gassed at how he’s working the set with ease. Obviously, Evangeline will act like its her music video when a Chris Brown song comes on, going to the middle with Alicia and Bobby chanting the lyrics.

“ HEEEEYYYYY.” Biola shrieked and I hugged her.

“ How you lot been without me? I dapped the mandem and hugged Layla.

“ Alright, but I’ve missed you man.” Louis fake cried.

“ It was so weird at first , but then it went quick.” Layla added.

“ I missed you lot too man, do you know how hard it is without electronics for six months?” I sniggered.

“ That’s rude how your teacher wouldn’t let you talk to us, I should bang her in the chin.” Cory retorted, I grabbed onto my belly as I laughed at his remark. After laughing I noticed a pretty girl on holding his arm.

“ Ay, you lot, this is my girlfriend Jerri.” He introduced her, I think he noticed me looking at her as well as everybody else.

“ Jerri, this is Tyler.. Chanel, Amarni , Louis, Biola, Layla , Jaydon and my brother Chris.” He said pointing to each one of us.

“ Hey.” She smiled and waved.

“ HOLD ON.. you’re the girl that works at creams?” Chanel asked her

“ Yeah , I remember your face.” She replied.

“ Nice seeing you again, you’re so cute btw.” Chanel said with a cute smile that put her deep dimples on display.

“ Thank you, so are you, in fact all you girls are beautiful.” Jerri said, she seems bubbly and nice. Good first impression.

“ Aww thanks.” Biola and Layla said.

“ I like your hair colour, how did you get it like that?” Jerri asked Layla. We left the girls to have their little talk and we had a own conversations.

“ MAN LIKE.” I spudded Cory.

“ You joined the relationship life.” Tyler added.

“ Truss me.” Cory began to get gassed.

“ ahhh Man , that’s not fair, I’m the only one.” Jaydon sobbed. I Couldn’t stop myself from laughing, I dunno why I found that so funny.

“ You’re not, Chris ain’t in a relationship, is he?” I asked. I’m sure he wasn’t before I left, even though a lot can change in six months. My question remained unanswered and the silence went awkward. What did I do?

“ What? Did I touch a sensitive subject or something?” I asked Tyler and Cory and Jaydon.

“ Naah, I’ll let him tell you for himself.” Jaydon suggested. Tell me what? What’s this got to do with me? I’m hella confused. I see how he slyly moved away from the convo,  I didn’t even clock that he was across the room talking to Evangeline and Jordan.

Cameo  - Candy came on, so I was distracted. Everyone who knows me, knows that when this song comes on I have to get up and dance by force. I went right the middle, where every single person was and did the steps.