Chapter 17

Erren's P.O.V.

I watched as Levi sat next to me holding Yukine in his arms. It just looked natural for him to be holding a baby, they way he held the back of Yukine's neck and supported his small frame easily was amazing. All I could do was stare at them in wonder. I cupped Yukine's cheek in my palm and gently stroked his face looking into his eyes. I traced over his nose, his eyelids, his soft, pink lips...

"He's adorable..." I heard Levi say, "his eyes are shining." 

I looked into his eyes, a twinkle flashed through them as he looked at me. He let out a coo and reached out his tiny hands towards my finger, he gave it a weak squeeze and smiled at me.

"Hold him Eren, he's your son." I looked at Levi, some insecurity in my eyes. "Go on, he wants you to hold him."

I reached out my hands and held him..he was so small and warm. I felt like I was holding a prized jewel. I rested him in my chest and gently stroked the frail hairs on his head, he nuzzled his head into my chest and cooed softly once more.

"He's...perfect..." I whispered and kissed his forehead. "Levi, how did it come to this? I never thought I'd end up pregnant, with you, or...with such a beautiful family?"

"I'd answer if I could, but i don't have the answer to that. All I  can say is that I'm glad you're still with me." I felt the tears in my eyes and kissed his cheek.

"Waaaah!" I looked at Yukine who was starting to cry and bunch up his tiny fists.

"Oh um, Levi! Help!" 

He chuckled softly and checked Yukine's diaper, he then gave a smile. "He's hungry."

"Hungry?" I felt a blush rise up, I had milk, my body produced it in order to feed my child. But, I wasn't sure of how I was to feed him...I've seen those mothers that feed their kids in public, but it doesn't seem that easy.

"Would you like a nurse to come in and show you?" Dr. Reiz asked me with a soft smile. 

"Yes please." He nodded and left the room. I was gently rocking Yukine and trying to calm him down. It wasn't working, he kept crying and his little fists shook.

"That sound will haunt my nightmares for the next year." Levi gave a small sigh. "But I guess it's only natural, he has no other way to communicate other than orally."

I nodded and slowly started to rub his belly, it was so tiny. Dr. Reiz knocked and stepped inside with a nurse. She was kinda short but she had a decent sized chest and butt. I glance at Levi, he used to date girls only...and he's dating me now... But still, I felt insecure. I didn't have a big butt, I obviously didn't have big boobs...I was mostly flat chested, only now because of the milk it's been a little bigger than usual. I don't have a butt...I mean he said that my butt got bigger earlier...but that was just because of the extra weight I was carrying, some weight got put in other places. I kept staring at him from the corner of my eye. He looked at her when she came in but I didn't see him staring or admiring anything.

"Alright Eren, this is our head nurse that specializes in male pregnancy cases." He looked at her.

"Hi! My name is Hangi, it's nice to finally meet you." She walked over and shook my hand with somewhat soft hands. "I see you have a feisty one here."

"Yes, I don't know how to feed him... I don't want to do it wrong." 

"No worries Sweetie. Now I'm gonna need you to lay back a little." I rested up against some pillows. "Perfect! The hospital gown will have to come off somewhat, you're gonna have all of your chest out." I glanced at Levi and blushed. "If you're not comfortable we can ask him to look away?" I gave a slight nod keeping my head down. "Alright then hon, Sir, if you don't mind?"