Chapter 9

Eren's  P.O.V.

Its been a few weeks since that day. I've been better, Levi says I'm a little happier. I feel fine, but I'm not seeing any difference. I feel good that I told him what happened, he was very understanding...and even what he said to me. "I'll give you a life to live."

What could he mean?

"Hey Sweetheart!" My mom chimed as she walked into my room. Levi wasn't there when I woke up, I was still in bed sitting up and staring into space.

"Hiya Mom."

"How was the night?" I sighed quietly.

~dream time~

Levi and I sit there. The pale blue sky up above, the flowers around us are white softly swaying in the wind. He sits up and I lay down my head in his lap, I feel him gently rub my hair.

".... . ... ... .. .... .. ... ... ..." Just like always he says something but I can never understand. 

He smiles at me, a real smile. Teeth white and lips pink. My face gets hot. One by one the white flowers turn blood red, the scene of purity below us now stained by an angry yet lustful color. (Any one know the anime where i'm getting this from?)  A sudden blur, he's on top of me. My body tenses with fear, his hands rub my stomach, soft, warm hands. He smiles again and kisses my stomach.

~End~

"It was fine Mom. I have to go take my medicine." I stand up and go into the bathroom. There it is... Just don't think about it. I quickly take the pill and swallow it. I already feel the tears in my eyes. I sink down to the floor and stare at my feet, why do I have to do this? I didn't ask for this...

"Eren honey? Get dressed Levi and Kenny want to go to IHOP...it would be good to get out of the house for awhile, we can go to that Build-A-Bear....honey please..."

"I don't want to..." I hear her footsteps fade and soon another pair rush up.

The door opens and there he is, just like always. He's right there. 

"Are you really planning on sulking?"

"Levi leave me alone." I curl up tighter and he sits down next to me.

"You know...I can see through you right? I know you don't want to stay put, I know you want to smile, I know you want to trust again. I know you do. Eren why are you doing this to yourself?" He looked at me with a gentle expression.

"Because..."

"Because?"

"There's no point in me going with you guys, a waste of money."

"Why?"

"I won't eat."

"Oh no, don't pull that card on me. You promised back in the hospital, it counts everyday you breath. I promised something to remember?"

I'll give you a life to live.

"...fine."

"And you're not wearing all black. Go on the bed and put on some clean underwear and deodorant and I'll find some clothes okay?"

"Fine." I did as he said pulling on some boxers and deodorant. He walked out of the closet with a green shirt and jeans with some hightops. He was wearing a black shirt because he's Levi...not fair. He turned away while I changed and when I was done he made me brush my teeth and he fixed my hair.

"There we go, now I need you to look at me." I did so pouting a bit.

He leaned in and kissed me...full on the lips...and my mouth was open... I almost fought back. But...it felt kinda nice...
"Your an asshole fuck off..."
I heard him smirk then he gently hugs my by my torso.
"Levi...I said fuck off!" He suddenly touched my chest and I gasped at the sudden feeling, his hands slip under my shirt and run my soft nipples and I tremble. He pinched one and I cried out,my hand flew over my mouth as i was ashamed I could make such a noise.
"Eren~"
"Levi....please..."
He pulled my pants down and freed my twitching member, a few more rubs at my chest and I came. White ribbons flew from my tip and decorated the floor under me.
"There." He pulled my pants back up and rubbed my hips gently."Now that you're relaxed lets go eat." I nodded and walked with him to the car, my blush prominent against my face. Mom asked if I felt okay and I nodded.

What did I just do....?