Chapter 15

Eren's P. O. V.
Levi and I were in one of the baby stores and looking through the clothes. He stayed close to me, he'd wander off to look at something but came back soon anyway.

"So I was looking at some mom blogs for baby advice. And they said that its best to have newborns wearing onesies because they can move and be more comfortable. " Levi said as he rubbed my shoulders. "I saw some nice ones, also socks for him are a good idea."

"Really? So only onesies?"

"Well you can dress him up if you want but he'll mostly fuss and kick them off."

"Oh that's a good point." We started looking at some baby onesies and found some nice ones and Levi wandered off again. My feet were a little sore from just standing around for a short time and I was getting hungry. I sniffed almost about to cry for no reason again and felt a hand gently on my shoulder.

"Its just me Love. Just me." I let out a soft sigh of relief. "I saw you sniffling and came over, I saw some socks. Wanna take a look?" He was speaking to me gently again, whenever he sees me upset he speaks softly...like someone would to a crying toddler...

"Okay, afterwards can we go home? I'm hungry and I want food."

"I thought you wanted Aunt Annie's?"

"I changed my mind." He nodded and led me to the tiny socks. He showed me the ones he liked, they stayed in the realm of reds, greens, and blues. "These are cute, I like them. Let's buy these."

"Alright Baby." He slowly pecked my forehead and made me blush. 

We went to the check out stand and Levi payed for everything, we left and in the car he gently held my hand. He started driving and made a left turn...

Neither of us saw that car crash into my side of the Levi's car...