Chapter 3

Eren's P.O.V

It was a few weeks after my encounter with my step-brother. I haven't spoken to him at all, I see him literally all day. We have the same classes and the people I eat lunch with sit at the table right next to him and his friends. Of course we go home together, we walk but since I get lost I stay behind him. We share a room, I've started sleeping on the couch to avoid him. I can't believe he'd do that...and I doubt he even looked at the envelope I gave him. It took me forever to find that... I guess memories and people you used to know mean nothing to him. 

"Hey brat." Speak of the devil. I didn't even look at him. "Look here for a second would you?" I kept my head away from him.  He came closer to me and got in my face. "If you'd stop being a fucking brat then you'd see what I'm talking to you about!" I pushed him away and raised my eyebrow at him. "Do you have a fucking problem brat?" I sighed and walked away from him. He grabbed my collar and pushed me down on the ground with him sitting on my waist.

"Get off."

"Tell me your problem then I can arrange that."

"Problem? PROBLEM?! MY PROBLEM IS YOU OKAY?! YOU FORCE YOURSELF ON ME AND EXPECT ME TO BE OKAY WITH THAT?! I'M NOT YOUR WHORE GIRLFRIEND THAT JUST LETS YOU DO WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU WANT! I HAVE MORALS! SO GET OFF AND LEAVE ME ALONE!" I pushed him off me and stormed into the room and locked the door. "Asshole, I wish I never met him..." I couldn't take it anymore. I flopped on the bed face down and started to cry. I hate myself for being a baby, whenever I get frustrated or pissed I cry like a 5 year old. Once it starts it won't stop until something calms me down.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" He banged on the door making me cry even more. "YEAGER GET YOUR ASS UP AND OPEN THE DAMNED DOOR." I've got no choice, when mom gets home I'll have to. 

I sighed as I got up and unlocked the door and walked back to my bed. I kept as quiet as I could, sniffling every few seconds. I heard him grumble as I he ripped something open, the sound of paper ripping was easily heard in the quiet.

"The fuck is this anyway? Some prissy love note you wrote me?" I didn't respond again. I could hear him growl in anger. "If you don't raise your head like the brat you are then I'll get over there and beat you. I don't deal with brats." I groaned and slammed on the pillow.

"Fuck you." I raised my head, showing him my red, tear stained face. "Happy?"

"The fuck are you crying for?" My hands trembled as I fought the urge to back hand this child. "What is this?"

"If you opened it then you would know." I turned away and flopped on the bed again.

"Yeager I swear..."

"Pictures okay?!" He opened the envelope and looked through them, he stopped on the last one and his eyes widened. The last one...was the note he wrote me when he moved away. I watched as he read it and went through it a few times. I looked down as he read it the last time.

"W-We were best friends? For 7 years?!" I nodded slowly and looked up. "This isn't a joke right?"

"No...I don't tell joke I listen to them." He stood up and looked at me. "What are you gonna do to me now? Hit me?"

"No...I need to think."

~A few months pass~ 

It's been months since Levi found out that we used to have such a strong relationship, He hasn't changed much. He's still an ass, but a nicer ass than when I moved in. He tutors me in math class, actually talks to me like a human and he sometimes call me by my old nickname. Whenever he does it I blush so I try to find something to do to hide the redness in my cheeks. The biggest change is that he and Petra broke up. I'm glad for that because I don't hear the constant moaning late at night. I was currently being tutored by said ass. I just couldn't seem to understand the formula.

"Alright so, you take x and multiply it by y squared. Once you do that you can cube the whole equation and then divide by 2?"

"No, you raise it to the fourth power then you divide by pi."

"But if I do that then I get a different answer!"

"That because your doing it backwards. If you'd listen then you would understand!"

"Fine...then I'll raise it up...and divide by pi and....Is the answer 4.974729460?"

"Yes! Finally! You got it. Nice job, Ery." I blushed and glared at him.

"Shut it Raven." He pouted. "Is there anything else I missed?"

"No, that seems like everything. Your ready for the test tomorrow."

"YES!"I stood up and started jumping around in joy. "Finally!!!"

"You seem happy, did I make you happy?"

"N-No! Shut up!" I blushed and looked at my feet. 

"Awe is the baby blushing?" He looked at my face and smirked. "You know, I can do something that can make you blush even more." I looked at him with my cheeks still burning. "Wanna guess?"

I-I..." His hand slid down to my stomach and I tensed up. "Levi..." I felt tears in my eyes and I moved away slowly. 

"Right, sorry. I'll back off." He moved his hands and petted my head instead. "Need me to get you anything?"

"N-No...I'm fine." He gave me a cup of water and packed up his books while I shakily walked to the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror as I cried. I couldn't help it. The memories became to much to handle and I broke down....

I can't do this...