Chapter 13

Eren's P.O.V.

It's been a few weeks since I came home. Nothing feels different, in a good way...I think. I feel safe, loved...like nothing can hurt me...

"Hey it's time for your nap." Levi smiled and rubbed my head.

"I'm not a three-year-old...I don't need scheduled naps." I gave him a soft smile.

"I know you aren't. But the doctor said...that for you and the baby it'll be for the best if you rest as much as possible."

" I know what he said...but still...."

"How about you and me go out after your nap and watch a movie? We can even watch that one you've been wanting to see for like...ages."

"You mean A Dog's Purpose?! I've been wanting to see that since I...."
Since I walked away....

I felt his warm hand rub my head gently. I nuzzled my head into his hand and looked at him.

"I know it's hard to think about...but you know that we're here now right?" He looked at me. "And you know that I dont plan on leaving you right?"

"Yes I know." I watched as he hovered over me and kissed me softly on my lips. "Mmm..."

"Good. Now take a nap."

"Okay..." I felt his hand gently rubbing the top of my head. The soothing gesture soon became to much and I fell asleep.

"Eren..." My name... "Eren.." I tried moving my hands but couldn't...i couldn't move at all...

Why can't I move?

I felt my body shake and the darkness surrounding me slowly shifted to white...it was so bright...

Everywhere light. Light that was so bright it made everything invisible. I couldnt even see my hands.

"Eren...Ere......Er.........E....." It was fading. The voice calling my name was fading into the everything. Who's voice was it...
I opened my mouth to try and call out to the voice...but I had no voice...there was no voice. Only ear ringing silence that makes you want to scream. I wanted to beg...that voice was calling me...

The dream shifted.

I was suddenly in the hospital. I looked around...i couldn't take in my surroundings because within seconds of being here an intense pain gripped my body as I let out scream after scream. The pain only got worse as it continued.

"That's it Eren...he's almost here. You can do it."

Levi? I turned my head to see who was talking to me. It was Levi...my Levi...

Or so I thought.

His face melted away to the floor...when I looked back I felt tears prick my eyes. It was Satoshi...he smirked at me...the same smirk he would give me when he raped me... He reached over and touched my cheek.

"What...did you really think they'd want you now that it's my baby?"

"AHHH!!!" My eyes shot open and I felt the tears drowning my cheeks. My body curled as best I could with my belly....i looked at it. I was huge...swollen...disgusting...

"Eren?!" Levi ran in and looked at me as I trembled.

"L-Levi..." He held me in his arms as I cried and shook with each sob.

"What's wrong?" I nuzzled into his chest to stop my sobs.

"I had a bad dream....Satoshi was there...I was giving birth...he said that because it's his kid you all won't stay with me.."

"That's not gonna happen. We're staying. I promised..." I stayed in his arms for a long time...i felt safe there.

"Even though Yukine isn't your baby? How are you okay with it?"

"Because I love you.... I'll always love you. Yukine didn't do anything wrong.      Besides...he'll be treated like he's my son."

"Levi..." I sniffled and cried into his chest as he held me.

"It's okay baby. Now, we have somewhere to go. "

"Where?" I tilted my head.

"The mall. To buy clothes for Yukine."