Chapter 16

Camila wraps her arms around Lauren from behind and kisses her shoulder gently. "Mmm, can't believe we only have five more months until our baby is here."

"Neither can I." Lauren said with a soft smile.

"So, your mom has agreed to watch the twins while we go get the rest of the stuff for our daughter's room and we can get the puppy then too." The older girl says softly, rubbing Lauren's hips.

Lauren nodded. "That's what she said, yes." She turned her head to look at Camila, her hands resting on her baby bump.

Sliding her hands around to rest on Lauren's stomach, Camila leans in and kisses her softly.

Lauren's eyes fluttered closed and she kissed Camila back.

Pulling away, Camila leans their foreheads together. "We should get the kids ready."

Lauren nodded. "We should."

"Okay, I'll take Jaxson you take Annie." The older girl says softly, stepping away from Lauren.

Lauren nodded and she watched Camila walk away towards Jaxson's room. Taking a deep breath, Lauren pushed her glasses up her nose and went to Annie's room to get the girl ready to go to Clara's house.

Annie rubs her eyes tiredly. "Where we going mama?"

"You are going to Nana's house." Lauren said softly.

"Sleepy." The little girl mumbles, rubbing her eyes once more.

"I know you are princess." Lauren said softly. "You can sleep in the car but for now you have to get dressed."

The five year old let's Lauren get her dressed before holding her arms up.

Lauren lifted Annie up. "All ready." She smiled, carrying Annie into the living room.

Nodding her head, the little girl curls into Lauren and starts to slowly fall asleep.

Jaxson and Camila were already in the living room waiting on them.

"Ready?" Camila asks softly, shifting Jaxson on her hip.

Lauren nodded. "Yup."

Two hours later

Camila frowned as she looked at two different carseats, debating on which one is safest.

Lauren read the information cards for each carseat before looking at the prices.

"I think we should go with this one." Camila says, pointing at the most expensive carseat which was also the safest.

"That's the expensive one." Lauren looked at Camila. "Do we have enough money?"

"Laur, I've saved up over five thousand dollars, we should have enough." Camila responds with a shrug.

Lauren swallowed. "Five hundred dollars for a car seat is a bit much, don't you think?"

Shrugging, Camila grabs the box for the carseat. "Only the best for our baby."

Lauren giggled. "Let me help you." She said watching Camila struggle.

"I've almost got it." Camila breathes out, managing to get the box into the cart. "We already have her crib and a ton of clothes. What's next?"

"Diapers." Lauren said, looking at the list in her hands.

Nodding, Camila pushes the cart toward the diaper section.

Lauren followed her, she reached out and placed her hand on top of Camila's on the cart.