Chapter 13

Two months later.

Camila wraps her arms around Lauren from behind. "Our wedding is coming up."

Lauren hummed. "Yeah." She smiled.

"Are you ready?" The older girl asks softly.

"Yes." Lauren nodded.

"I have a question for you." Camila says slowly, not sure how Lauren will react to her question.

"What's the question?" Lauren asked, watching a cat climb up a tree outside the window.

Biting her lip, Camila kisses Lauren's shoulder. "Have another baby with me?"

Lauren dragged her eyes away from the cat to look at Camila. She pushed her glasses up her nose. "Another baby?" She asked.

"Yeah, it doesn't have to be right away, but I would love to have another baby with you." The older girl says softly.

Lauren swallowed. "Okay." She said slowly.

"Really?" Camila asks excitedly, turning Lauren around and leaning her against the counter.

Lauren nodded. "Yeah."

Grinning, the older girl pulls Lauren into a passionate and needy kiss.

Lauren wrapped her arms around Camila's neck and tangled her fingers in Camila's hair.

Lifting Lauren up, the older girl places her on the counter as their kiss grows heated.

Lauren smiled against Camila's lips before pulling away. "Two questions. One; who's going to carry the baby? Two; how are we going to get a baby?"

"Do you want to carry the baby?" Camila asks in response.

Lauren shrugged. "I don't mind."

"Then you carry the baby and we can find a donor." The brown eyed girl says softly.

"A donor?" Lauren repeated, tilting her head to the side.

Nodding her head, Camila runs a hand through Lauren's hair. "Yeah."

"How do we get a donor?" Lauren asked.

"We'll look into that when we're ready." Camila responds softly.

"What if I'm ready now?" Lauren asked out of curiosity.

"Then we'll look into it now." The brown eyed girl responds.

Lauren nodded. "Can we?"

Smiling, Camila leans in and kisses her gently. "Okay, let's go look into it then."

Lauren nodded. "Okay."

Three hours later

Camila takes a deep breath and clicks on another picture. "What about him?"

Lauren looked at the picture. She shook her head. "He looks dangerous."

"Okay," Exiting the profile, Camila switches to a different one.

"I like him. He looks smart." Lauren said. "He's a doctor."

Nodding, Camila continues looking through the profile. "He went to an ivy league school."

Lauren nodded, she looked at Camila.

Turning to look at Lauren, Camila smiles softly. "Do you like him?"

Lauren nodded, she smiled. "I like him."

"I'll make the call." Camila says softly, leaning in and kissing Lauren.