Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook

Depuis le début

"Jungkook, I'm going." Taehyung said. He close the door but then he opened it again. 

"Bye, Lisa." I want to answer him but Jungkook puts his other hand over my mouth. 

"Okay, Hyung." Jungkook answered. Taehyung closed the door but he opened it again. 

"You, kids. Don't do anything dirty when I was away, okay?" Taehyung said.

"GO AWAY! YOU'RE GONNA BE LATE!" Jungkook yells but this time, he really closed the door and then we heard the front door opened and closed. 

"Stay here! Don't go anywhere. Don't move a finger! I'm going to lock the door." Jungkook left to lock the door and back again with a blanket. He laid the blanket over us.

"Where were we?" Jungkook asked me.

"I don't know I forget." Totally a lie. I remember everything he said when we were here.

"Okay. Let's go to sleep then." I closed my eyes. Trying to go to sleep. In two minutes, I opened my eyes. I found Jungkook is staring at me. 

"Jungkook, is it weird that every time I found you looking at me like that, I felt scared?" 

"Are you scared of me?"

"No. I'm scared about how I feel." Jungkook and my relationship are not in a conventional way. We are closed before my debut. I asked for his number from BamBam. We've been chatting after that by phone but we never talked face to face. We finally had our chance after I did the opening dance for SBS Gayo Daejeon with Jimin oppa. We saw each other before that but we're both very busy so we only greeted each other when we're passing by with our members. After my performance with Jimin oppa, Jungkook came to me. He asked me to go to his dorm after the show but I said no right away. He said he can't asked me to go out because he was afraid to get caught. Bangtan was starting to get recognized and blackpink's debut was huge at that time. After i realized that I said yes because I thought his members will be also at the dorm with us. He kissed me that night and he said I can come to him every time I need him. So I went to his dorm everytime I want to but after that night, we rarely used our phone to communicate if we're in the same country. I thought he need his place but at the same time I also need mine. The weirdest thing is he always calls me when he wasn't in Korea which is often because they had their wings tour at the time. It was me that never called him when he was away. I only used my phone to say 'can I come?' when he was in Korea if he said I can, I'll go and if he said I can't, I'll stay with my members in our dorm. Somewhere in between, he had sex. In his car. He was bored at the dorm so he asked me to drive around with him. After that first time, we didn't talked about it. It wasn't awkward, we just didn't talked about it. Two weeks later, we did it again. We didn't talked about it again. After the third times, he asked me the question. No, actually he didn't asked me a question. He exactly said 'be my girlfriend, Lisa'. I said no. I was freaking out. I ignored him for two months. He wasn't having it. He tortured BamBam at that time. BamBam begged me to just meet him. When we met again, it was like he never asked me the question. Everything went back to normal. The second time he asked me to be his girlfriend, I was ready with my answer. I know the question will pop out again sooner or later so I gave him my reasons why I have to reject him. He accepted it that I rejected him but we're still together. Now he did something that I thought he would never do. I don't know what to do about it.

"Lisa, I really want to kiss you right now." 

"You know you can't do that, right? Every time you kissed me, everything went south. We ended up getting naked. The last time I was here, we got caught." He exhaled. 

"You didn't come for a week. You ignored me again." I can see from his behavior today that he missed me. Jungkook can be a little bit needy when we're together sometimes.