Consequence Part Two: Permission - LisKook

Start from the beginning

"Wait! JYP, JYP! Park Jinyoung? BamBam's boss and Nichkhun oppa?" I asked him. 

"Well, have you talked to them about us?"

"Mmm.. maybe." I'm not going to tell him that I was calling Nichkhun oppa after I went back to my dorm the first time Jungkook asking me to be his girlfriend because I was panicked. Well, Nichkhun oppa is a lot older than us and had more experience in celebrity dating area than any of us. Don't asked about BamBam. Every time we had a problem, he will be our victim. I kind of feel bad for him if it wasn't me then it will be Jungkook that's torturing his life with our problems. 

"Did your boss know about us?" Okay, I like Jungkook. In fact, I really like him and it's always fun with him but i thought he wasn't ready to be in relationship. So I just went for it but then he asked me, i was ignoring him for awhile after that. He doesn't give up. We went back together after that but I still didn't accept him. We just together.

"He is the first one to know, babe. Or you can't come and go as you please to our place every time you were here with me." So he told him first. I can work with that. 

"Okay. Did my boss said something to you?" This is what I was afraid of. I mean you can't never guess what he is going say to Jungkook.

"He said I can't get you pregnant or he is going to kill me."

"What?!!!" I was trying to sit down but his leg is getting tighter on my waist, he forced me to go closer to him.

"I swear Lisa if you didn't stop doing that I'll make you pregnant, I don't care if your boss is going to kill me or not." Oops... the reason why I want to sit down is because he is staring at me the whole time we were talking. Like really looking at me. He looked really good with his glasses. His voice also went deeper when he is talking because I just wakes him up. He makes me warm and fuzzy. It feels like my stomach is full of butterflies. Also he is wearing a long sleeves white shirt. It isn't fitted but it's not loose either. It fits his body perfectly. It shows his muscles every time he moves. I think he doesn't need to make me pregnant because I'm already pregnant. 

"Okay.. geez! What else did he says? You didn't asked for us to go public, right?" 

"Do you want to go public?" He asked me calmly as if he is ready with whatever answer I'll give to him. 

"No! I don't want your fans to kill me!" Death threats. Car accidents. Possibly poison. Fake rumors on internet. Private fans will be giving me calls every minutes. Literally every minute! I heard that from Jiyong oppa. He said private fans are a whole lot different area. 

"I don't want that either. So I don't. I didn't asked him. I still like you the way you are." I don't know how to react with his statement. Jeon Jungkook, stop making me swoon when I'm trying to have a serious conversation with you.

"Where's everyone?" I tried to change the subject.

"Namjoon Hyung and Suga Hyung are in their studio. Seokjin Hyung went to his parents house. Hoseok Hyung and Jimin are in Japan. Taehyung will be going to an audition."

"Oh.. who's bed is this?"

"Jimin..." He said softly. Oh shit! Somehow I know what's he is going to say next. "Lisa.. I really want to kiss you right now." 

"Mm... Jungkook, Taehyung oppa is..." Before I finished my words, the door opened. I want to see who's at the door but Jungkook puts his hand on my shoulder, holding me down to the bed. His leg is still on my waist so I cannot moved a muscle. Jungkook is closing his eyes and inhaling his breath. He doesn't even moves his head to see who's at the door.