"Are you ready?" I smile, his hair is styled looking fluffy and his eyes sparkle in the sun shine.

"Are you going to sweep me off my feet?" He raises his eyebrows, "Hopefully" I fiddle with my rings nervously.

"Hopefully? That should of been a solid yes" He tuts but gives me a wink, "But yes I'm ready" He steps out his house locking the door after him.

"Would you mind driving us?" I ask nervously.

"You want me to drive to my mysterious location?" He raises his eyebrows, I frown embarrassed.

"Of course I will, you don't need to be so nervous, it's only me" He smiles poking me lightly in the stomach.

I sigh of relief and we make out way to the car.

I giggle and run ahead of him to open his car door, "Why thank you" He winks getting into the driving side, I close the door and walk around to the passenger side.

"Where we going?" He looks over at me when I've gotten in, "I can't tell you" I smirk.

He whines, "Then how are we going to get there?" He starts the car.

"By following my directions" I smile, he nods and drives down the road.

He follows my directions with a few little arguments that make me laugh. My nerves rise up as we get closer, I've never taken anyone here before.

"Take a left here and there should be a car park" I nod. He does as I say and we find the car park, I smile.

I look out the window, it looks exactly the same, just quieter, lonely.

"So, what's this?" Issac raises an eyebrow after he parks the car, not knowing where he is, "This is a park"

There's a pause so I carry on, "My dad used to bring me when I was little and I wanted to bring you here" I smile.

I used to love coming here when I was little, exploring and having the time of my life.

Issac said he feels like I'm drifting away from him, that I'm pushing him away, so I brought him here to open up to him and explore all over again with him.

He smiles, "Let's go" we both get out the car, the sun is shining above us making it a beautiful day.

He takes my hand, his palm soft against mine. We walk in silence for a bit just appreciating each other's company. The wildlife around us.

"What did you and your dad used to do up here?" Issac breaks the silence with a gentle voice, "I used to climb trees looking for squirrels and things like that. There was a lake somewhere that I used to love to play in, sometimes even swim" I smile.

"I bet I can find more squirrels then you" He smirks down at me as we walk along the track.

"I think not, I'm an expert" I wave him off.

"We'll see about that" He shows a cheeky grin making me giggle, "Did you see Louise today?" Issac asks, making my laugh die down quickly.

I nod.

"How was it?" He raises his eyebrows, I shrug, "It was okay"