Three~ Steve,Natasha,and Sam

Peter helped me climb up

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

Peter helped me climb up. We were now on the side of the donut ship. I looked down and the buildings were getting smaller. "Peter we have to get off"

"FRIDAY unlock 17-A" Tony's voice said through the still connected coms. What's 17-A? Unless...

I saw Peter was now climbing higher. "Peter stop!" I yelled. "Kid, she's right you got to let go,I'll catch you" Tony said. "You said save the wizard" Peter argued.

Damn it he was right. This was our job and we were about to fail. I was about to continue and go after Peter but then my screen flashed how high we were in the atmosphere. Peter was about to run out of air. I looked up and I was right.

Peter took off his mask. "I can't breathe." He was gasping for air.

"You are too high up, you are running out of air!"

"Yeah that makes sense" I let go of the ship and flew up to where Peter was. "Pete, let go" The sky was growing darker,showing the stars of the galaxy.

He slightly nodded. His grip weakened and he fell,unconscious.

Suddenly something grabbed on to him and formed. I smiled. 17-A was Peters new Iron Spider suit.

Peter stumbled but eventually stood up at the bottom of the ship with his new suit. "Mr.Stark, it smells like a new car in here!" Peter exclaimed . "Happy trails kid, FRIDAY send him home"

Yup

A parachute appeared from Peters suit and it pulled him back. He was gone. "You too Carly" Tony told me.

"Uhh Hell no I'm coming with you, You'll need me somehow" I said.

"No I won't. Leave or I'll make your suit leave with you in it." Tony went to the side of and his laser cut a hole in the ship. I still followed him and went inside. He took of his mask and rubbed his forehead. "Carly" He said angrily. "Please! I'm gonna be bored." I whined,my mask also removed.

"I want you to be safe." He said softly. " I am safe,because I'll be with you." I said smiling. " And also,I can kick ass." I went into a fighting stance.

Boss incoming call from Mrs. Potts

Tony? Oh my god are you and Carly alright? What's going on?

"Yeah we're fine, I think we are going to need to push our 8:30 res" Which if course I wasn't going to.

Why?

"Just cause I'll probably not make it back for a while" He said

Tell me you're not on that ship

"Yeah"

I watched as Tony's face turned sadder by Peppers words.

God no please-

"Honey I'm sorry, I'm sorry-

Come back here Tony I swear come back here . COME BACK!

"Pepper we can't, we need to end this" I said.

No come back!

Her voice could now barley be heard and it was cutting off.

Boss we're losing her

The call ended.

—————————————-

Steve Rogers POV

I caught the spear with my right hand and stepped into the light. Vision was on the floor and Wanda had her hand out facing her two opponents.

Sam flew in with his falcon wings and kicked the one that had thrown the spear at me. He sent her back into a restaurant. I think it was a her?

Sam then shot small misiles at the one that looked like a bug.

While it was distracted with Sam,I threw the spear and Natasha caught it. She hit the insect and then stabbed him in the stomach. The insect growled in pain. He swiped his own weapon at her but she dodged it and kicked him.

The spear flew out of her hands and the woman caught it aiming for Natasha.

I rolled in,took the insects weapon and stopped the spear with it. I pushed it back. Me and Natasha were now fighting her. The woman swiped left and right trying to stop both of us. Sam flew in and kicked her back.

The woman scooted towards her fallen companion. "Get up" She told him. "I can't" He answered back with a deep growling voice.

"We don't want to kill you, but we will" Nat warned. The woman looked at us. I now had a better look at her.

She had dark blue horns her skin was white and she had light red eyes. She was not from here. "You will never get the chance again" She said. A bright light shined to where they were and they floated away. Her spear flew out from my hand. We looked up. They left in a big circular ship that quickly went away. We walked towards Wanda where she was holding Visions wound.

"Can you stand?" Sam asked. He held out his hand and helped him up. I looked up at Vision. "Thank you Captain" His voice was a whisper.
I nodded. "Let's get you on the jet"

"I thought we had a deal. Stay close. Check in. Don't take any chances." Natasha said. We were all in the jet. Sam was the driver and I was next to him. "I'm sorry, we just wanted time" Wanda apologized.

"Where to Cap?" Sam asked me.

I stayed looking forward and answered.

"Home"
<><><><><><><><><><><>
Kinda short .Sorry

All right,I decided that maybe it was better that I also add other people's POV so I chose cap.

I might post two today.

THANK YOU FOR THE READS AND VOTES!!!